1. The man ________ spoke to John is my brother.
2. I must thank the man from _____ I got the present.
3. It is a car ______ I bought last year.
4. He is the man _______ son is a doctor.
5. I come from a city _______ is located in the southern part of the country.
6. The film about _____ they are talking is fantastic.
7. That ’s the woman to _______ Jim used to be married.
The people who are waiting for the bus in the rain are getting well.
9. He is the boy _______ is my best friend.
10. I have a message for people __________ by the traffic chaos.
11. I live in a pleasant room ____________ the garden.
12. Melanie was the only person __________ a letter of thanks.
13. The pilot was the only man __________ after the crash.
14. I met a lot of new people at the party ________ names I can’t remember.
15. I talked to a woman __________ car had broken down on the way to the party.
16. Vicky, __________ name was missed off the list, wasn’t very pleased.
17. The picture was painted by Laura, ____________ is being shown in an exhibition.
18. The concert ___________ we are looking forward is next Saturday.
19. I’ll see you near the post office ___________ we met the other day.
20. The success of shared holidays depends on __________ you shared it with.
21. The sun, ____ is one of millions of stars in the universe, provides us with heat an light.
22. Tom made a number of suggestions, most of ____ were very helpful.
23. Alaska, __________ my brother lives, is the largest state in the United States.
24. Tell me the reason ____________ you were absent yesterday.
25. There was a time __________ dinosaurs dominated the earth.
26. The house in ___________ I was born and grew up was destroyed in an earthquake ten years ago.
27. Summer is the time of the year _________ the weather is the hottest.
28. Sunday is the day on ___________ I am least busy.
29. Do you know the man about ___________ they’re talking?
30. What’s the name of the blonde girl ___________ just came in?