1. The temple is only ________ drive from the station.
2. I'd like to know what you do for ________.
3. A person who says things that are not true is a ________.
4. I hadn't expected James to apologize but I had hoped ________.
5. Since your roommate is visiting her family this weekend, ________ you like to have dinner with us tonight?
6. When she was crossing the room the night-nurse happened to notice the old lady ________ to get out of bed.
7. ________ in ill-fitting clothes, he smiled a warm welcome.
8. Bill came to work at the University thirty years ________ today.
9. In a week's time you ________ in Boston for a year.
10. I ________ this letter around for days and haven't even looked at it.
11. He will take us to the town ________ we can see old temples.
12. It is imperative that you ________ there in person.
13. She did six hours' ________ studying a day for the exam.
14. Jane always asks my sister and ________ for advice.
15. The firm went bankrupt and their shares became ________.
16. You ________ your seats today if you want to go to the game.
17. He wants to go there and she ________.
18. The dentist told him to open his mouth ________.
19. He is the world champion. We all know ________ he is at boxing.
20. The other driver failed to signal his ________ to turn right so I had to brake suddenly.