1. I'll have the boys______ the chairs.
2. I am going to have a new house______.
3. Have these flowers______ to her office, please.
4. You should have your car______ before going.
5. I'll have a new dress______ for my daughter.
6. Pupils should have their eyes______ regularly.
7. Lisa had the roof______ yesterday.
8. They have just had air conditioning______ in their house.
9. We had the room______ yesterday.
10. The villagers have had the use of this washing machine______ by this engineer.
11. By______ the housework done, we have time to further our studies.
12. The government has had new houses______ in the rural areas.
13. She is going to have her wedding dress______.
14. It's about time you had your house______.
15. I'm sorry I'm late, but I______ my watch______ on the way here.
16. Please have the cleaner______ this meeting room.
17. I'd like to have my shoes______ at one.
18. My grandmother had a tooth______ last week.
19. We had the roof______ last year.
20. I have had my room______ today.