Choose the correct answer for each following sentence.
1. You ________ take an umbrella. It's going to rain.
2. Nobody likes you so you ___________ come to our party.
3. You _________ drink more beer. You'll be sick.
4. Susy is weak and looks pale. She ____________ consult a doctor.
5. You are drunk and it makes me nervous. You _________ leave.
6. It is a very important secret. You ______ tell anybody.
7. I _______________ miss the last train to London.
8. I'm not allowed to come back home late. I _________ go now.
9. Emma doesn't like when someone smokes in her room. You _____________ smoke over there.
10. I have a high fever and a splitting headache. I ___________ go and see a doctor.
11. You _________ give up smoking. It’s bad for you.
12. Tell James he ____________ work so hard. He is overdoing it.
13. You _________ get some sleep. You look tired out.
14. You _________ say that to Chris. He’ll be angry with you.
15. You ________ try to lift that by yourself. It’s very heavy.
16. You ____________ eat a lot of sweets.
17. You ________ go to the dentist’s regularly.
18. You _________ eat between meals if you want to lose weight.
19. You _______ clean your teeth at least twice a day.
20. You _________ drive carefully on a busy road.