Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. I was just wondering whether you ____ be able to help me.
2. ____ God have mercy on your soul.
3. You ____ well be right.
4. You ____ have told me earlier!
5. You ____ try asking her for help- she knows her stuff.
6. I just ____ accept your offer.
7. It ____ be very expensive, but it's much better than the others.
8. The examiner says we ____ leave when we've finished.
9. Students ____ only borrow four books at a time.
10. I told them I ____ go if I felt like it, but wasn't sure.
11. I thought he _____ be able to help me, but he was useless.
12. You _____ lock up the store once you have completed the closing out duties.
13. I asked him if I _____ leave the work early today.
14. Employees _____ use their discount on regular priced items only.
15. Customers ____ use the staff washroom.
16. Take your umbrella as it ____________ rain today.
17. He is still at work ! He __________ come late I am afraid.
18. Darling! I wonder if I _________offer you that marvelous car you saw yesterday?
19. He __________ be late because his flight has been delayed.
20. Look at those clouds ! It ___________rain in a minute.