Choose should or shouldn't for each following sentence.
1. He _______________ hurry to school. It's 7.55!
2. It's 10.30 and you're going to school tomorrow. You __________ go to bed right now.
3. This boy is too fat, he eats all the time; he ___________ eat between meals.
4. You always go to school on an empty stomach. You ___________ leave without having breakfast.
5. My friend smokes a lot; he ___________ smoke at all, it's bad for his health.
6. Your mother is always doing the housework alone. You ______ sometimes help her.
7. Your room is really messy, you ________ tidy it immediately.
8. Chips and hamburgers every day! That's very bad for your shape: you ___________ stop eating them!
9. He spends his time watching TV; he _____________ get some exercise.
10. He is often rude at school, he ________ be more polite towards his teachers and schoolmates.
11. You _________ smoke in bed.
12. You ___________ go to the opera in London. It’s great.
13. You _________ tell her about it. It’s too depressing.
14. You ___________ cross the street at red traffic lights.
15. The doctor told him that he _______ eat less. He’s too fat.
16. I think you __________ spend less money on clothes. They’re too expensive.
17. That’s a fantastic book. You ___________ read it.
18. He is often late to work. You __________ get up earlier.
19. She _________ tell lies.
20. He’s fifteen. He _________ drive a car.