Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. It is the duty of the young people to take_______of their elderly parents.
2. The husband should share household chores with his wife because it will create a ___________ atmosphere.
3. We are_______________with an Australian company to create a new type of medicine.
4. The young people tend_______________far away from parents nowadays.
5. In my family, every member______________to the household duties.
6. My husband and I are not______________of each other when we split the housework. We feel happy to do it.
7. I often____________the tables for meals.
8. She likes to meet and spend time with other people. She is very_________.
There is a umbrella at the top of the wardrobe.
Where is she sit now? – In front of the fountain.
She spends one hour a day to swim in the morning.
They didn’t washed the clothes last weekend because it rained.
Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.