Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer for each following questions.
1. Smartphone can be a great learning ____ but you need to think of how to use it effectively.
2. It is convenient for you to read ____ when you travel.
3. Many young people carry a pair of earbuds as they are small, light, and ____.
4. Washing machine or vacuum cleaner can help you to ____ time while doing housework.
5. Velcro has gradually become a familiar ____ for shoes, jackets, and even spacesuits.
6. Most smartphones now ____ flash player as well as voice and video calls.
7. Many students prefer ____ assignments on their laptops to writing traditionally.
8. Mobile devices such as laptops or digital cameras can be charged by ____.
9. We can surf the ____ to search for news, watch films, or download music.
10. In many classrooms, teachers use chalk to write on the ____.
Choose the word which has the same meaning with the underlined words in each following question.
A digital camera is more economical than a film camera since you don’t have to buy rolls of films.
You can use earbuds to listen to music or your listening everywhere, even in public place, as nobody is disturbed.
You can use a USB stick to transport files from one computer to another.
Smartphones are very versatile, as they can do many things like making phone calls, taking pictures, or listening to music.
Apple iPad has remained the single most popular tablet PC ever since 2010.
1. A correction pen is used for ____ your writing mistakes.
2. It's no good ____ him the truth now.
3. It's important ____ too much about your failure.
4. Don’t forget ____ your homework before coming to class.
5. Did you remember ____ Mr. Green my message?
6. 3-D printing ____ complex tools and components.
7. She was old enough ____ up her own mind.
8. My computer is used for ____ music and video.
9. My father uses a calculator to ____.
10. Facebook is used ____ among the young.