Choose the correct answer for each following questions.
1. You can send and receive e-mails from a ____.
2. The ____, which can travel underwater, is very useful for scientists to learn about the undersea world.
3. Like Vietnamese, Thai people also depend ____ water for their crops.
4. In 1999, the king’s Chaipattana Aerator obtained Thai ____ for his rain-making techniques.
5. Paddle-wheel machine helps to clean the wastewater before ____ it for farming.
6. You can get access ____ the Internet, via a range of devices such as desktop or laptop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
7. Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, James Watt are among of the greatest ____ of all time.
8. ___ noodles are a precooked and usually dried block invented by Japanese.
9. It is definitely true that nature has inspired ____ inventions and technologies.
10. Smartphones are used not only for communication but also for information and ____.
11. People often use the natural world as inspiration to design and invent new ____.
12. Internet and social networks help us easily interact ____ people all over the world.
13. Users can look ____ locations as well as directions to different places on Google Maps.
14. The two fabrics of Velcro stick together thanks ____ the hooks on the surface and the loops on the other.
15. If you get a laptop as a reward, what will you use it ____?
Choose the word which has the opposite meaning to the underlined words in these following sentence.
Nutritious snacks provide an important contribution towards your child’s daily nutritional needs.
A smartphone is too costly for him to even have a normal one.
Many people are afraid that computers with superhuman intelligence will destroy humanity.
Speakers are too bulky. You cannot put them in your bag or your pocket.
Even the best invention may have drawbacks. A laptop, for example, is expensive so many people cannot afford it.
1. Mary often watches YouTube videos to study how ____ a dish or make a cake.
2. We can use USB ____ information.
3. He ____ for the Google since 2014.
4. Her children ____ their homework yet. They arc still working on it.
5. I have never ____ to Paris
6. We ____ a contract two years ago and it is still valid.
7. I have lost my mobile phone. Someone ____ it.
8. Brian ____ to the travel agents and he hasn’t come back.
9. I am not hungry. I have ____ eaten.
10. ____ you ever been to New York?