Match the English word with the proper word to make a meaningful compound noun.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. You will get into trouble if you come back home after the ________.
2. She doesn't want to waste her money on clothes, so she ignores the ________ fashion trend.
3. When you ride a motorbike, you must ________ the general road rules.
4. I decided to get my nose _______ last week.
5. Instead of ________ someone by their appearance, you should get to know them better.
6. Having two children in a family is becoming the ________ in some Asian countries.
7. For a change, why don't you ________ your hair red?
8. My parents do not want me to wear ________ dresses because they think that they aren't suitable for my age.
9. I don't understand why you like ________ clothes. They are too bright and young for your age.
10. She whispered a ________ that her sibling wouldn't die.