Choose the word which is different from the other in the position of primary stress.
Choose the best answer to complete each sentence.
1. It's time for you to stop relying _______ your parents.
2. She strives _____________ a balance between studies and relationships.
3. Yoga and meditation help to improve the ability to cope ________ stress and anxiety.
4. He must have suffered ________ the flu for a long time.
5. _______: The quality of being able to be trusted to do what somebody wants or needs.
6. ________: Doing everything on your own without others' help.
7. She was excited ________ a letter from her mother last week.
8. We are very surprised to ________ Peter at the party.
9. She has the ________ well with work pressure.
10. It is important ________ us to hand in the report on time.
11. It is ________ of him to help the poor.
12. I was not allowed to stay outside overnight.
13. Don't expect that everyone will agree with you. That is unreasonable.
14. My sister is able to solve every problem quickly.
15. Don't touch that button. It is dangerous.
16. I don't know how to use this washing machine.
Complete the sentences using the given words/ phrases.
enroll approaching expense enquired
1. Tom invests a great _____________ in this project in hope that he can be successful.
2. Jane_____________ a lot about the reading assignment.
3. We could see the train _____________ in the distance.
4. Please tell me about the course as soon as possible so that I can _____________ early.