Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the word which has the primary position of stress differs from the three others.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. ASEAN includes ten member states, but may get bigger because other countries
have applied to join the _________ .
2. The_________ is a legal agreement among the ten ASEAN member states.
3. The Japanese Government _________ 20 scholarships for international students
coming from ASEAN inember countries to study in Japan.
4. The 28th and 29th ASEAN Summits will be _____ at the National Convention Centre under the Chairmanship of Lao PDR.
5. The ASEAN charter entered into __________after ten members signed it.
6. Each deputy should be ___________ for one ASHAN community council,
supported by a team of competent and able lawyers.
7. Vietnamese athletes compete regionally and intemationally and_________ high
ranks in many sports.
8. Not all the winners will receive great prizes, but nobody leaves_________
9. I______ good about the race’s outcome.
10. Do you ________ they will win?
11. It is no use ____ a girl that she doesn’t need to lose any weight.
12. I have much homework that I ought______ .
13. She did a funny little curtsy which Josh and Silver couldn’t help __________at.
14. We are looking forward ______ out at the weekend.
15. You should give up ____ your sister.
16. She is used ____ to loud music.
17. I’m in a difficult position. What do you advise me __________ ?
18. It’s a nice day. Does anyone fancy _________ for a walk?
19. I wish that dog would stop _________ . It’s driving me mad.
20. He never says anything that is worth ______ to.