Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. It is not easy at all to get a good job without any __________ qualifications.
2. At the _______ level, you can join three-year or four-year colleges.
3. Hugh is quite worried because he hasn’t ________for the end-of-term test.
4. Any pupil caught______ was made to stand at the front of the class.
5. They_____ sacrifices so that their only child could have a good education.
6. A university is an institution of higher education and research, which grants ______
degrees at all levels in a variety of subjects.
7. You have to be highly ________ to do well in these subjects.
8. I can’t cope well _____ all the homework I’ve got to do!
9. ______education normally provides undergraduate and postgraduate education, as well
as vocational education and training.
10. You’ll find plenty of books on the __________ of business studies in the library.
11. I _______ English for five years. I study it at school.
12. You can have your book back now. I _________it.
13. You look upset. ______ you ______ ?
14. How many times ______ you ______ that international conference?
15. I_______ for my math textbook all day, but I _______ it yet.