Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. I’d like to book a room with a/an_____of the sea.
12. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy _____.
13. The most popular destinations for _________holidays are Spain, Italy, and Greece.
14. When you are staying at a popular resort, there are plenty of ________ to go on.
15. One day when I’m rich and famous, I’m going to go on a round-the-world____
16. You can save money by choosing a _________ holiday.
17. My favourite part of England is Cornwall. There’s some absolutely beautiful _____there.
18. There’s a pretty little fishing village _______.
19. There’s a path that _______ out of the village to a beautiful 14th-century church.
20. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Wherever you go, you can see the _______ of volcanoes, some of which are still alive.
21. The beaches were absolutely ______.Sometimes we were the only two people there.
22. Sri Lanka has some fantastic beaches – miles after miles of golden sand and______ water.
23. The travel agent wasn’t to______ for the overbooking.
24. When I worked as a waiter, the hotel manager found ______ with everything I do.
25. It can be quite busy here during the tourist ______ .