Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
Choose the word that has different stress position.
Circle A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. New York has invested in improving the ___________ of its water ways in recent years.
12.Vancouver is often considered to be one of the most ___________ cities in the world.
13. Telecommunications and cloud computing will ___________ transportation for moving ideas and intellectual property.
14. A cable car system gives poor slum ___________ better access to jobs.
15. Helsinki is a model for the future of ___________ smart growth.
16. A nation with a strong ___________ would be successful in creating numerous smart cities.
17.They must figure out how a city can develop to meet the demands of future residents in a ___________ and cost- effective way.
18. - Kate: “I’d like the blue jacket, please. Can I try it on?
- Cindy: “Yes, ___________”
19. Tom : What a beautiful day!
Rose : ___________
20. It’s very hot! let’s go swimming, ___________?