Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. Her __________ to medicine was so great that she had little time for anything else.
2. Tran Hung Dao was a great__________ to lure the enemy.
3. Bill Gates’ __________ in donating large sums of money towards welfare activities is remarkable.
4. This school has an excellent__________ in the community.
5. He seems like a __________ businessman, but he caused some personal scandals.
6. 15.As well as being a successful actor, Clint Eastwood is a __________ film director.
7. Bill Gates was__________ middle child of William H. Gates II, __________ prominent lawyer, and Mary Gates, who works as __________ teacher before she had children.
8. She came into the room while they _______ television.
9. I haven't met my grandparents for five years.
10. When the doctors________ at the scene of the accident, they ________ victims still ________.