Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. ___________ and poverty force people to engage in anti- social activities.
2. His face was line and___________.
3. The government said that they didn’t have enough funds to deal with ___________ medical care.
4. Her doctor suggested that she ___________ a short trip aboard.
5. It is desirable that the plane___________ as light as possible.
6. It is recommended that he ___________ his course.
7. High crime rate is considered to be the worst effect of _______________.
8. ____________ zones are developing rapidly in the urban areas.
9. More and more people are migrating to ________ areas to look for better job opportunities.
10. The cost of living in big cities has _______ dramatically over the past years. This has caused a lot of difficulties for low-income people.
11. The talk was long and overloaded with useless information, so I switched ______.