Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the word which has the position of primary stress differs from the three ones.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. Before passing away, President Ho Chi Minh left the Vietnamese people with the _________ Testament. (chúc thư).
2. Her ___ to medicine was so great that she had little time for anything else.
3. Tran Hung Dao was a great ___ to lure the enemy to enter deeply into his land, then attacked to destroy them.
4. In spite of having a peasant ___, Nguyen Hue had proved that he was really an excellent general, only gained victories.
5. In 1921, Phan Boi Chau studied socialism and the Soviet Union in ___ assistance from the Soviet Union or socialist groups.
6. Bill Gate’s ___ in donating large sums of money towards welfare activities is remarkable.
7. Nguyen Hue invited ___ scholars at that time: Nguyen Thiep, Tran Van Ky, and Ngo Thoi Nham.
8. At first, Microsoft had ___ hyphen in the name “Micro-soft”, combination of microcomputer and ___ software.
9. Dr. Jane Luu ___ the huge telescope at the University of Hawaii while she ___ for any bodies beyond Neptune.
10. I first met her four years ago when we ___ at a middle school.
Use the words or phrases given to write the meaningful sentences.