Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. He got wet_______ he forgot his umbrella.
2. He stops working _______ heavy raining.
3. They have a lot of difficulties in their life _______ their poverty.
4. Tom wakes his parents up_______ playing the guitar very softly.
5. Nobody could hear her_______ she spoke too quietly.
6. We decided to leave early _______the party was boring.
7. Many people believe him__________ he often tells a lie.
8. _______she was very hard working; she hardly earned enough to feed her family.
9. _______her absence from class yesterday, she couldn’t understand the lesson.
10. ______her poorness, she feels happy.
11. We all feel sad _______ the bad news
12. John lost his job__________ his laziness.
13. I went to the club last Saturday________ the heavy rain.
14. He has had this car_________ six months.
15. We can't go to Julia's party _______ we're going away that weekend.
16. ____ repeated assurances that the product is safe; many people have stopped buying it.
17. She walked home by herself, _______ she knew that it was dangerous.
18. ______ his injuries, he bears no animosity towards his attackers.
19. I'll see you after the show and give you £20 for the tickets, or _______ much they cost.
20.Mai worked hard, ______ she passed her exam.