Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. High intelligent machines can be automated to operate without human ____.
2. The old astronomer patiently made his ____ and wrote down what he saw.
3. One of the popular ____ used in smartphones at present is voice recognition.
4. If there are aliens out there, do you think they are much more ____ advanced than we are?
5. ____ have announced that a major breakthrough has been made.
6. I wish you would ____ the TV and go outside and get some exercise.
7. Scientists are trying to ____ out the ways to reduce pollution from aircraft.
8. . I'll ____ you ____ to our research department. Please hold on.
9. No wonder the vacuum cleaner isn't working. You haven't ____ it ____.
10. Whoever ____ up with that idea should have won the Nobel Prize.
11. Ten million text messages are sent on ____ every minute.
12. Astronomers have ____ a new planet outside our galaxy.
13. ____ is a type of book or film showing space travel of life on other planets, based on imagined scientific discoveries of the future.
14. Unluckily, David's dangerous and incredible journey in search of the Blue Fairy is in ____.
15. Most scientists believe that the day when robots become part of our lives will come ____.