Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).
1. In London people cheer and sing when the clock _____midnight on New Year’s Eve.
2. On new year’s day, children ____ lucky money _____ red envelope.
3. The Times Square Ball begins its fall _______millions of voices countdown the final seconds of the year.
4. Do you believe that the first footer _____ us good or bad luck?
5. Some Vietnamese people don’t eat shrimps ______New year’s day.
6. We shouldn’t play music ______after midnight.
7. At Tet, many people present rice to wish _____ enough food throughout the year.
8. Students _____ copy their classmates’ work.
9. The American _____ a midnight kiss with someone they love.
10. People in many countries in the world often wear their ______ clothes on the New Year day.
Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t.
1. A: I don’t feel very well.
B: You ______ go to bed early.
2. A: We are bored.
B: You ______ watch so much television.
3. A: I got a bad mark in my Science test.
B: You _______study more.
4. A: I’m going to live in China for two years.
B: You ______ learn more some Chinese.
5. A: I don’t have any money.
B: You ________ buy so many DVDs.
6. A: I can’t fall asleep at night.
B: You _____ drink so much coffee.
7. A: I don’t understand my Math homework.
B: You ______ ask your teacher to explain it again.
8. A: There’s a new girl at school call Susan.
B: You _______ invite her to our class.