Match English question with suitable answer.
|1. What shouldn’t we do during Tet?
||a. On the first day of Tet.
|2. When will we visit the pagoda?
||b. No. we will cook them ourselves.
|3. What will you do to help your
parents before Tet?
|c. I help my father to repaint and
decorate our house.
|4. Will we buy ‘Banh Chung’ for Tet?
||d. Well, I keep it in my piggy bank.
|5. Will you spend all your lucky money?
||e. We shouldn’t play game all day.
1. What shouldn’t we do during Tet? - ....
2. When will we visit the pagoda? - ...
3. What will you do to help your parents before Tet? - ....
4. Will we buy ‘Banh Chung’ for Tet? - ...
5. Will you spend all your lucky money? - ...
Complete the sentences with should or shouldn’t.
1. You _______ go to bed so late every night.
2. He ______ drink so much coffee before bedtime.
3. You _______ smoke so much.
4. Tom has a bad toothache. He _________ go to the dentist.
5. The students ________ make so much noise.
6. The film is interesting. You _____ go and see it.
7. Tom ________ drive carefully. The traffic is very heavy.
8. You _______ give up smoking.
9. The English girl wants to live in Viet Nam. She _____ learn Vietnamese.
10. You _________ spend more time on your homework.
Match English word with suitable definition.
||a. A time when people come together.
||b. To add something in order to make a thing more beautiful
to look at.
||c. A small box often in shape of a pig that children use for
saving money in.
||d. To do something special or enjoyable on an important day.
|5. Piggy bank
||e. The day or evening before an important day.