Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. You need to be __________ to follow eggshell carving because it may take
two weeks to complete one shell.
2. My sister is very keen on swimming, and she goes swimming three __________ a week.
3. If you choose sewing as your hobby, you will __________ you own clothes.
4. We often read the instructions carefully in order to make __________ of the things we like best.
5. What does your father do __________ his free time?
6. My brother doesn’t like ice-skating because he thinks it is __________ .
7. I think a hobby will always give you __________ and help you __________.
8. My sister’s hobby is sewing, and she can get the sewing patterns from the __________ magazines.
9. You can share your stamps __________ other collectors __________ a stamp club.
10. If your hobby is greeting card making, you can give your __________ to your friends as presents.
Put one of the verbs from the box in each blank with the correct form.
|listen - read - play - collect - go - do