Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. She __________ blood twenty times so far.
2. Volunteers can do general __________ such as clean-up projects or home
3. We came to the remote village and __________ meals for homeless children.
4. He __________ lectures to foreign tourists about traditional food and games recently.
5. You should think of __________ the volunteer activities in your community.
6. Have you ever __________ to Sapa?
7. Traditional volunteer activities include __________ money for people in need, cooking and giving food.
8. They have decided to clean up the neighbourhood __________ it is full of rubbish.
9. How many novels __________ Charles Dickens __________?
10. You can help young children by __________ them to do homework before or after school.
Give the correct form of the word in brackets.