Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. Our school has a programme to __________ children from poor families in Ho Chi Minh city.
2. Americans __________ the tradition of volunteering and helping one another since the early days of the country.
3. They have decided to ride to work __________ it is good for their health and the environment.
4. My brother and I __________ a white tiger already.
5. Let’s help the street children because they have bad __________ .
6. To help people in remote areas, we can __________ transportation, such as giving rides to the elderly.
7. I __________ blood twice, and __________ presents to sick children in the hospital recently.
8. We __________ to Ha Noi several times, but last summer we __________ there by train.
9. Let’s collect and __________ warm clothes to homeless children in our city.
10. Volunteering is special __________ me because I can help others.
Give the correct form of the word in brackets.