Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).
1. Today, subjects like music and arts are put into the school __________ in Viet Nam.
2. My cousin – Hoa, is the same age __________ me.
3. For many people, a good knowledge of music and arts is regarded as a __________ for every student.
4. This year’s musical festival is not __________ it was last year.
5. Since the 1970s, the festival in Glastonbury has taken __________ almost every year and has grown in size.
6. The puppet shows present __________ themes of Vietnamese villages.
7. The brit school is the most famous __________ arts school in Britain.
8. The villagers are __________ they were years ago. There is no change at all.
9. Dong ho paintings are made on __________ paper with beautiful __________ colours.
10. My village is not __________ it was ten years ago.
Complete the sentences using the comparative, superlative form or “as ... as” of the adjectives given.