Choose the word which has the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Find which word does not belong to each group.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. The eel soup that your father has just cooked tastes very __________.
2. There is __________ tofu, but there aren’t __________ sandwiches.
3. There isn’t __________ for dinner, so i have to go to the market.
4. How many __________ do you need?
5. What __________ do i need to cook an omelette?
6. A __________ is a small meal that you eat when you are in hurry.
7. Is there any butter __________ in the refrigerator?
8. In Vietnam, spring rolls are served __________ at family gathering or
9. __________ bottles of milk does your family need for a week?
10. What is your __________ dish for breakfast? – it’s beef noodle soup.
Complete the questions with “How much” or “How many”.
1. _________________ text messages do you send a day?
2. _________________ money have you got in your pocket?
3. _________________ sleep do you get a night?
4. _________________ time is there to the end of the lesson?
5. _________________ cousins have you got?
6. _________________ packets of biscuits do you eat a week?
7. _________________ people are there in this classroom?
8. _________________ homework do you do a day?