Find the word which has different sound in the underlined part.
Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence.
1. In 1990, due to the change of the economic situation, Dong Ho paintings were difficult to sell and many ____________ quit their job.
2. The Van Phuc silk producers have expended their silk garment goods ________ they can satisfy the varied demand for their silk.
3. It turned out that we _______ rushed to the airport as the plane was delayed by several hours.
4. Weaving mats in Dinh Yen, Dong Thap used to be sold in the “ghost” markets set up at night and operate up to early morning _________ the government built a new market five years ago.
5. Since changing the way of production, many craftsmen have voluntarily joined together to for _______.
6. I don’t like to ask people for help but I wonder if you could ___________ me a favour.
7. Nowadays, Tan Chau artisans can produce silk of multiple colours ________ they can meet customers’ demands.
8. There is a big _____of handicrafts made by different craft villages.
9. Then we had a delicious lunch ______ by Nga and Phuong.
10. I look forward to _____ you soon.
Complete the sentences with suitable subordinators from the box.
because - before - although - as soon as - so that - while