Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D.
1. We can learn how ______ banh chung at Tet.
2. Men used ______ the bread winner of the family.
3. Should we try to ______ every custom or tradition which is in danger of dying out?
4. The children in my home village used to go ______, even in winter. Now they all have shoes.
5. At night they used to entertain ______ by telling and acting out stories.
6. There is usually a ______ gap between the old and the young, especially when the world is
changing so fast.
7. It must be incredible travelling by dogsled. I wish I ______ it.
8. Every nation has respect for their long-preserved ______.
9. Once a month I went downtown to collect the post and then walked from village to village, ______ were far away from each other.
10. In Viet Nam, ______ often refers to age and social position, not to wealth.
Put the correct form of the verb the sentence with “ Wish”.