Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
Find the word which has different stress pattern from the others.
Circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. They have moved to England ____________ 1999.
2. We have to try harder so that our handicrafts can keep _____ theirs.
3. My sister started_________ English five years ago.
4. My house __________________ yesterday.
5. ________ this hand- embroidered picture was expensive, we bought it.
6. Please turn _______ the light when you leave the room.
7. The children in my home village used ______ bare-footed, even in winter.
8. If she _________________free time , she will go swimming.
9. Every nation has respect for their long-preserved ________________.
10. They have seen this film, _________________