Tiếng Anh thư tín thương mại bài 3: Thư đặt hàng
Thư đặt hàng - Order
Đặt hàng là một thuật ngữ kinh doanh, là lời đề nghị ký kết hợp đồng xuất phát từ phía người mua được đưa ra dưới hình thức đặt hàng. Trong đặt hàng, người mua nêu cụ thể về hàng hóa định mua và tất cả những nội dung cần thiết cho việc ký kết hợp đồng. Dưới đây là mẫu thư đặt hàng và các mẫu câu đặt hàng bằng Tiếng Anh. Mời các bạn tham khảo!
A. Mẫu thư đặt hàng - Order Sample
Dear Mr. Schmidth
Thank you for your enquiry of 30 May 2012 and please find enclosed our offer for bamboo salad bowl sets No 05/VH-WM/12 and the latest catalogue. However, we would like to note the following points:
The price at which the goods are offered is USD 10.5 per set CIF Hamburg, Germany including packing, firm within three months, we also allow a 5% usual trade discount of FOB price for your first order.
We have the good available for immediate shipment from stock within 3 weeks from receipt of your official order for order under 2000 sets.
Payment is to be made in US Dollar by L/C at sight to be opened through CommerzBank, Muenchen 30 days prior to the shipment.
We assure you that our bamboo salad bowl sets are food safe, attractive in design, reasonable in price will be popular in the Europe.
We look forward to your early order.
B. Mẫu câu Order
1. Thank you for your offer dated 1 December and we agree on your stated terms and conditions.
2. We would like to thank you for the samples sent to us on 25 last month and would be glad if you accept and make up our enclosed immediately for various carpets.
3. We thank you for offer no. 234 of 6 May for small sized agricultural machines and glad to place an order on the terms and conditions as follows.
4. We would like to confirm your order No. .. by telex sent this morning reading in full as follows:
"10 pumps type.... At the price of USD 1200 per unit FOB Haiphong for immediate shipment and payment to be made by irrevocable L/C as usual and state some following points:"
5. Thank you for sending us your catalogue and current price list with your offer No. ... dated 4 August, but we regret to inform that your price is higher than that of other suppliers. However, we hope to have other chance to do business with you in the future.
6. Could you please arrange for immediate dispatch? And by the way we enclose the detailed instructions for packing and marking for your attention.
7. We would appreciate your dispatch exactly at the due stated in the order and we shall not take delivery of the goods after 31 December when the season is over in our market.
8. We believe that our products with high quality will sell well, and look forward to receiving your further orders.
9. We would like to have three sets of technical instructions for the machine's installment, operation and maintenance. Once of the 3 sets is to be air-mailed in advance so that we can translate into Vietnamese for domestic consumers, the other two sets are to be shipped with the goods.
10. We think these machines will be guaranteed within 24 months from the delivery date and 6 months since the usage dates.
11. The goods under the order No.... dated 25 April are ready for collection. We would like to open a L/C on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the order above.
12. We are glad to inform you that the consignment of components for colored TV assembly under your order No.... has been shipped on board SS Hau River. The ship will be sailing from Osaka tomorrow, and we hope when the goods arrive in HCM city, you will be satisfied with them and our promptness in dealing your order.
13. Today, we have received in full the goods placed under order No... and would like to thank you for your special attention to this order. As stated this is only a trial order. Next month we will place large orders and hope to receive your regarding special order care.
14. We hope that the perfect fulfillment of the order will lead to better future business relationship on the basic of mutual benefit.
We can now feel at ease as our order No. ... has been finally fulfilled. Through there were insurmountable difficulties and thought of canceling the order sprang up to our mind at times during the execution of the order. We hope our further large orders in the future will be executed promptly and most efficiently.
C. Quy trình đặt hàng và các mẫu câu
State of ordering goods:
I. Placing an order
1. Order by letter:
- Must be accurate, clear and easy to understand
- Includes full details of the seller and buyer's address, order number and description of the goods: name, reference number, number of units, unit price...
- State your requirements as to delivery address, date and mode of transport, insurance, the term of payment agreed, discount...
2. Order form
- Must be provided by the seller
- The forms are pre-numbered, and there fore, easy to refer to
- Important details can not easily be overlooked
- It is easy to see the general conditions on the front under which orders are placed
- Must be sent with a covering letter to confirm the details in writing to avoid misunderstandings
3. Covering letter
a. Explain there is an order accompany the letter
+ chúng tôi gửi kèm thư này đơn đặt hàng số 345 hỏi mua 25 máy thu bán dẫn hiệu "clearsound".
+ Please find enclosed our Order No. 345 for 25 "clearsound" transitor receivers.
+ thank you for your reply of 1 April regarding our email about the labtops. Enclosed you will find our official order for 1000 labtops.
b. Confirm important details such as terms of payment, discount, delivery, and methods of delivery.
+ theo như thỏa thuận, các ngài sẽ được thanh toán sau 30 ngày chấp nhận đổi chứng từ bằng những chứng từ gửi cho ngân hàng của chúng tôi( Ngân hàng ngoại thương Việt Nam)
+ As agreed you will draw on us at 30 days, D/A, with the documents being sent to our bank, the bank for Foreign trade of Vietnam, Vietcombank.
+ Chúng tôi xác nhận là thanh toán bằng thư tín dụng không hủy ngang đã được chúng tôi xin mở tại ngân hàng trong khoảng thời gian 90 ngày.
+ We would like to confirm that payment is to be made by irrevocable L/C for 90 days.
+ Chúng tôi xin cảm ơn các ngài đã cho chúng tôi được hưởng mức chiết khấu thương mại 30% và 10% chiết khấu theo số lượng
+ We would like to thank you for the 30% trade discount and 10% quantity discount you allowed us.
+Chúng tôi xin nói rằng mức chiết khấu thương mại 25% là phù hợp.
+ We would like to say that the 25% trade discount is quite safisfactoy.
+ điều quan trọng là hàng phải được giao trước đầu tháng 11 cho kịp mùa giáng sinh.
+ it is essential that the goods are delivered before the beginning of November in time for the Christmas rush.
c. Methods of delivery:
It is a good idea to advise the company on how you want the goods packed and sent.
+ Hãy nhớ rằng vận chuyển bằng đường hàng không mới đảm bảo giao hàng nhanh chóng
+ Please remember that only airfreight will ensure prompt delivery
Advise your supplier how you want the goods packed and marked so that they can easily be recognized by the supplier and customer.
+ Mỗi chiếc đĩa phải được gói riêng bằng giấy bọc rơm ở bên ngoài và vận chuyển bằng các thùng thưa bằng gỗ bên ngoài ghi rõ"sản phẩm của Mỹ" và đánh số từ 1-10
+Each piece of crockery is to be individually wrapped in thick paper, packed in straw and shipped in wood crates with the words"product of the USA marked outside and numbered 1-10"
+ Loại thảm này phải được đóng gói có đai ở hai đầu để tránh bị mòn.
+ The carpets should be wrapped and hooped at both ends to avoid wear.
+ Chúng tôi sẽ đặt hàng nhiều hơn nữa nếu đơn hàng này được hoàn thiện làm chúng tôi hài long.
+ We will place further orders if this one is completed to our satisfaction.
+ Nếu đơn hàng thử này thỏa mãn mọi yêu cầu chắc chắn nó sẽ làm tăng các hoạt động kinh doanh trong tương lai gần.
+ If this trial order is met satisfactorily, it is likely to lead to further business in the near future.
II. Acknowledging an order
An order should be acknowledged as soon as it is received.
+ Chúng tôi vui mừng thông báo với các ngài là chúng tôi đã thực hiện xong đơn hàng của các ngài và giờ đây đang thu xếp để giao ngay.
+ We are pleased to inform you that we have already made up your order and are now making arrangements for shipment to Osaka.
+ Đơn hàng số 642 hiện nay đang được xử lý và sẵn sàng giao vào cuối tuần này.
+ Your order no. 642 is now being processed and should be ready for dispatch by the end of this week.
III. Advising dispatch
When the goods are dispatched, the buyer should be notified, either by advice note or by letter stating what has been sent, when the goods were send and reached the destination, the means of transport used,.. so that he an make the necessary arrangements to get the goods.
+ hàng của các ngài đặt mua đã được xếp lên tàu Oriet đi từ Hải phòng vào ngày 4/5 và sẽ đến Kobe vào ngày 8/5. Các chứng từ vận tải đã được chuyển cho Ngân hàng ở Kobe để nhận hàng.
+ Your order is already on board the SS Orient and sailing from Hai phong on 4 May and arriving Kobe on 8 May. The shipping documents have been forwarded to your bank in Kobe for collection.
IV. Decling the order
- Reasons for decling an order
+ The seller is not satisfied with the buyer's terms and conditions.
+ The goods are not available
+ The buyer's credit is suspected
- How to write letters rejecting orders?
+ Regret your inability to met the buyer's needs
+ Propose an alternative product, if one is available
V. Seller's counter offer
When the seller receives an order he can not meet for some reasons, he mays:
+ send a substitute
+ made a counter offer
+ regretfully decline the order