Tổng hợp bài tập câu bị động Phần 1 - Luyện thi IOE
Tổng hợp bài tập câu bị động
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các em Tổng hợp bài tập câu bị động Phần 1 - Luyện thi IOE do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Mời các em vào tham khảo và tải về để bổ sung vào quỹ ôn tập, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho bài thi đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các em học tập tốt.
I. Change into passive voice.
1. Somebody has taken my briefcase →
2. The teacher returned our written work to us. →
3. She had finished her report by noon. →
4. The mad dog bit the little boy. →
5. The police have arrested five suspects. →
6. The doctor ordered him to take a long rest. →
7. Lightning struck the house. →
8. A group of students have met their friend at the railway station. →
9. They didn’t allow Tom to take these books home. →
10. The teacher won’t correct exercise tomorrow. →
11. Marry has operated Tom since 10 o’clock. →
12. This is the second time they have written to us aboutthis. →
13. Mr. Smith has taught us French for two years. →
14. They didn’t look after the children properly. →
15. Nobody swept this strreet last week. →
16. People drink a great deal of tea in England. →
17. People speak English all over the world. →
18. Tom was writing two poem. →
19. She often takes her dog for a walk. →
20. They can’t make tea with cold water. →
21. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of theplant. →
22. Somebody has taken some of my book away. →
23. They will hold the meeting before May Day. →
24. They have to repaire the engine of the car. →
25. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures. →
26. People spend a lot of money on advertising everyday. →
27. They may use this room for the classroom. →
28. The teacher is going to tell a story. →
29. Marry is cutting the cakes with a sharp knife. →
30. The children looked at the woman with a red hat. →
31. She used to pull my hat over my eyes. →
32. For the past years, I have done all my washing by hand. →
33. A pair of robins have built a nest in the porch since lastweek. →
34. The police haven’t found the murderers yet. →
35. They sold one of her own paintings at $1,000. →
36. I will put your gloves back in your drawer. →
37. People speak English in almost every corner of the world. →
38. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m. →
39. Luckily for me, they didn’t call my name. →
40. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
II. Change the following sentences into the passive voice.
1. They grow rice in tropical countries. →
2. Mr. Green loves his children very much. →
3. People don’t speak French here. →
4. Someone broke his windows last night. →
5. The police didn’t find the lost boy yesterday. →
6. About thirty million people are watching this live shownow. →
7. They were carrying the injured player off the field at thattime. →
8. Jack has typed the article recently. →
9. The police haven’t found the murderer yet. →
10. They were carrying the injured player off the field at thattime. →
11. They had wrapped the package carefully before they posted it. →
12. Children should treat old men with respect. →
13. The computer can do all the accounts. →
14. They are going to build a new school. →
15. He isn’t going to buy that house. →
16. They will pull down that building. →
17. The teacher won’t correct the exercisestomorrow. →
18. You have to keep dangerous chemicals in the safe place. →
19. Police had to break the meeting up. →
20. She used to pull my hat over my eyes. →
21. They may use that room for the classroom. →
22. You must wash your hands. →
23. They ought to knock down the old building. →
24. You needn’t type that report today. →
25. Nobody has used this room for ages. →
26. No one can solve that problem →
27. No one told us the news. →
28. Paul didn’t tell me the ending of the story. →
29. The teacher will give her a prize if she works well. →
30. Her mother bought her a doll last week. →
31. The police found the robber in the forest yesterday. →
32. They made him work all day. →
33. People don’t make the children work hard. →
34. They let him meet his family last month. →
35. He won’t let you do that silly thing again. →
36. People saw him steal your car. →
37. I have heard her sing this song several times. →
38. The teacher is watching them work. →
39. Alice had a mechanic repair her car. →
40. Ellen got Marvin to type her paper. →
41. The hairdresser is cutting Mary’s hair now. →
42. People know that English is an internationallanguage. →
43. They said that she won the competition. →
44. They reported that the President had suffered a heard attack. →
45. They didn’t give me the money. →
46. Has anybody told you what to do? →
47. People believe that the company is losing a lot of money. →
48. He suggested allowing council tenants to buy their houses →
49. He doesn’t like people laughing at him. →
50. We added up the money and found out that it was correct. →
III. MULTIPLE CHOICE
1. These T-shirts and jeans_____________ in the US. in 1900.
A. have made B. made C. were made D. make
2. The building is very dangerous. It_________ down next week.
A. knocked B. will knock C. will be knocked D. was knocked
3. The room looks nice. It____________.
A. was cleaning B. has just been cleaned C. will be cleaned D. is cleaning
4. We________ each other for 10 years.
A. know B. knew C. have known D. had known
5 .Our twenty houses________ when the fire engine__________.
A. had burnt up/ arrived B. burnt up/ had arrived
C. had been burnt up/ arrived D. will have burnt/ arrives
6. After I_______ the grass, it_______ to rain.
A. have watered/ will begin B. water/ began
C. had watered/ began D. had watered/ will have begun
7. Next week when there__________ a full moon, the ocean tides will be higher.
A. is being B. is C. will be D. will have been
8. English is_________ all over the world.
A. spoken B. speak C. speaks D. to speak
9. Where will these coconut trees________?
A. be planted B. planted C. plant D. be planting
10. Before Jane won the lottery, she__________ any kind of contest.
A. hasn’t entered B. doesn’t enter C. wasn’t entering D. hadn’t entered
11. My parents_________ tomorrow to stay with me for a few days.
A. come B. will have come C. are coming D. came
12. She left home in 1993 and__________ since then.
A. hasn’t seen B. didn’t see C. hasn’t been seen D. wasn’t seen
13.___________ your house painted last year?
A. Had B. Did C. Was D. Have
14. What_________ you__________ at 8 o’clock last night?
A. did/ do B. have/ done C. were/ doing D. had/ done
15. - “We are having a party at the weekend.” - “Great! Who________?”
A. will being invited B. Is going to invited
C. is going to be invited D. will invite
16. This is the fifth time you_________ the same question.
A. ask B. asked C. are asking D. have asked
17. This church was said________ in the 19th century.
A. to build B. to be built C. to have been built D. being built
18. In England, the academic year________ into three terms. Each term_________ by a one-week break.
A. is divided/ separated B. divided/ is separated
C. is divided/ is separated D. divided/ separated
19. Gold________ in California in the 19th century.
A. was discovered B. was discover
C. has been discovered D. they discovered
20. I am going to have my car________.
A. service B. to be serviced C. serviced D. servicing