Tổng hợp bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm - tự luận Tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án
Tổng hợp bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM có đáp án có đáp án sẽ mang đến cho các em nhiều bài tập hay, giúp các em ôn tập, củng cố hiệu quả cho bài học này. Chúng tôi đã chọn lọc nhiều bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 cơ bản và nâng cao có nội dung xoay quanh chủ đề TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM để tạo thành BST này.
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1. a. canoe b. water c. sugar d. island
2. a. resort b. hotel c. except d. rescue
3. a. sight b. tribe c. seaside d. magnificent
4. a. railway b. daily c. airport d. train
5. a. island b. florist c. stream d. sight
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the un rlined word or phrase.
6. The flight _____ at 6.10 has been delayed.
a. leave b. leaves c. leaving d. left
7. This is the first time she _____ rice paddies.
a. will see b. sees c. has seen d. saw
8. Would you mind_____ I borrowed your dictionary?
a. if b. when c. that d. Ø
9. We ______ lots of photos on vacation.
a. had b. took c. did d. made
10. The animal _____ in the forest fire was a wild pig.
a. hurt b. hurted c. hurts d. hurting
11. Would you mind _____ the window?
a. to close b. closing c. about closing d. closed
12. Welcome _____ Springfield!
a. at b. to c. in d. for
13. Accommodation in London — very expensive.
a. is b. are c. has d. have
14. The road ______ down to the sea is very rough.
a. goes b. going c. to go d. gone
15. ______ is a large hole in the side of a mountain or under the ground.
a. Waterfall b. Cave c. Bay d. Lake
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
I have always wanted (21) _____ fishing. On the last day of my vacation, I went fishing on a beautiful lake. (22) _____, I didn't catch any fish, and I got (23)_____. I decided (24) _____ swimming. When I stood up, (25)_____wallet fell out of my pocket, and into the water. It had all my money, my passport, my plane tickets - everything. I jumped into the lake to look (26)____it, but I didn't find anything. I have never had such a terrible experience.
wallet (n) cái ví pocket (n) túi (quần áo, v.v.)
21. a. go b. to go c. going d. to going
22. a. Unfortunately b. Luckily c. Certainly d. Daily
23. a. bore b. bored c. boring d. boringly
24. a. go b. going c. to go d. to going
25. a. me b. my c. mine d. myself
26. a. at b. after c. for d. in
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Dalat is the capital of Lam Dong province in Vietnam. Its name derives from the language of the local ethnic group Lat and its meaning is 'Stream of the Lat'. In Vietnam, Dalat is a popular tourist destination. It is famous for its temperate climate, beautiful sights such as waterfalls and lakes. It is also famous for vegetables and flowers such as orchids and roses. There is a wine-making industry, too.
The average temperature is 17°C, and does not rise above 19°C in the hottest season. Its temperate climate is ideal for agricultural production.
derive (v) xuất phát ideal (adj) lý tưởng wine (n) rượu vang
27. Where is Dalat?
a. In Lam Dong b. In Vietnam c. In Asia d. all are correct
28. What does the word 'its' in line 2 refer to?
a. capital b. province c. name d. local ethnic group
29. What does the word 'popular' in line 3 mean?
a. liked by a lot of people b. not special or unusual
c. very old d. of the present time
30. Dalat is famous for ______.
a. its temperate climate b. beautiful
c. vegetables and flowers d. all are correct
31. Dalat's temperature
a. is rather high b. beautiful sights
c. sometimes is 20°C d. never rises above 100c
Đáp án Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 11
I. 1b 2a 3d 4c 5a
II. 6c 7c 8a 9b 10a 11b 12b 13a 14b 15b
III. 16b 17b 18c 19b 20d
IV. 21b 22a 23b 24c 25b 26c
V. 27d 28c 29a 30d 31d
I/ ODD ONE OUT.
1. A. corn B. import C. comfort D. resort
2. A. southern B. sunbathing C. breathe D. thunder
3. A. houses B. faces C. horses D. places
4. A. paddy B. paddle C. cave D. various
5. A. island B. rescue C. institude D. limestone
6. A. seat B. great C. seaside D. beach
7. A. sights B. flight C. villages D. tribes
8. A. seat B. sugar C. sight D. sand
9. A. looked B. suggested C. minded D. decided
10. A. stamps B. trains C. hotels D. caves
II/ COMBINE THE TWO SENTENCES, USING V-ing OR V-ed.
1. The girl is playing the piano. She is Mai.
2. The people are waiting for the bus in the rain. They are getting wet.
3. I live in a pleasant room. The room overlooks the garden.
4. Most of the goods are exported. The goods are made in this factory.
5. I come from a city. The city is located in the northern part of the country.
6. The ruler is made of plastic. It is nice.
7. The girl is talking to Phan. She is Australian.
8. The man was wanted by police. He is arerested now.
9. The dancers are dancing beautifully. They were trained in Russia.
10. The boy is swimming in the pool. He was the school champion last years.
11. The teacher is explaining the lesson. He is the youngest teacher in our school.
12. The watch is made of gold. It's 1000 dollars.
13. The boy is kicking the ball. He's An.
14. The cups are kept in the cupboard. They were bought five years ago.
15. The chair was broken yesterday. It is now rebuilt.
III/ CHOOSE THE SUITABLE WORDS OR PHRASES TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCES.
1. I can see a boy ___________a water buffalo.
A. ride B. riding C. to ride D. rode
2. It's ___________to travel around Vietnam.
A. interesting B. interseted C. interestingly D. interestedly
3. Would you mind ___________the windows?
A. to close B. closing C. close D. closed
4. She cried ___________when she heard that news.
A. exciting B. excitingly C. excited D. excitedly
5. __________you mind if I smoke?
A. Could B. Don't C. Do D. Would
6. My sister likes sweets __________from chocolate.
A. making B. made C. to make D. make
7. This is the first time Sharron _________rice paddies.
A. is seeing B. saw C. see D. has seen
8. There are flights daily to Ho Chi Minh City __________Monday.
A. besides B. after C. except D. on
IV/ REWRITE THE SENTENCES, USING PASSIVE VOICE.
1. People break the glass into small pieces.
2. We do our homework everyday.
3. The blow the liquid into intended shapes.
4. People recycle car tires to make ripes and floor coverings.
5. Nobody grows rice in desert.
6. People speak English all over the world.
7. He doesn't use this book very often.
8. Everyday we throw away millions of kilos of waste paper.
Millions of kilos of waste paper_____________________________________________________
9. The instructor usually gives us homework.
10. Does your sister clean the floor everyday?
Is the floor_______________________________________________________________________
V/ READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
Vietnam is a country in the South – East Asia. It has an area of 329,566 sq.km. Hanoi is the capital and Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city. The population of Vietnam is about 80 million. It has age-old culture and long tradition of fighting against foreign invaders. Vietnam is now a member country of ASEAN and many other international originations such as APEC, WTO...
Vietnam exports rice, coffee and many other farm products. Vietnam has lots of tourist attractions and World Heritage Sites such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Sanctuary, etc. Vietnamese people are proud of their country. They have been trying hard to build into a power and prosperous one.
1. Where is Vietnam located?
2. What is the area of Vietnam?
3. What does Vietnam export?
4. Name some World Heritage Sites in Vietnam.