Tổng hợp câu hỏi đuôi tiếng Anh lớp 11
Bài tập câu hỏi đuôi tiếng Anh lớp 11
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Tổng hợp câu hỏi đuôi tiếng Anh lớp 11 được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây gồm lý thuyết được trình bày cụ thể và rõ ràng giúp các bạn nắm chắc kiến thức và phần bài tập phía dưới giúp bạn thực hành. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tìm hiểu.
S + V + … , trợ động từ + S (đại từ nhân xưng)?
1. Câu hỏi đuôi gồm2 thành phần: chủ ngữ (phải là đại từ nhân xưng, không dùng danh từ riêng) và trợ động từ/ động từ đặc biệt.
2. Nếu câu phát biểu ởdạng khẳng định thì câu hỏi đuôi ở dạng phủ định và ngược lại.
3. Nếu câu hỏi đuôi ở dạng phủ định thì phải dùng hình thức rút gọn (contractive form).
He is a good boy,
The girl didn’t come here yesterday,
They will go away,
She hasn’t left,
II. Ý NGHĨA VÀ CÁCH ĐỌC
Ý nghĩa của câu hỏi đuôi phụ thuộc vào ngữ điệu diễn đạt nó:
- xuống giọng ở từ cuối: muốn nhận được đồng tình từ người nghe
- lên giọng ở từ cuối: hỏi để lấy thông tin từ người nghe
III. MỘT SỐ DẠNG ĐẶC BIỆT
1. Câu có “there”:
- Chỉ sự có mặt à láy lại “there”
- Trong các cấu trúc đặc biệt mang tính thành ngữ à “it”
Eg: There is no point in Ving, is it? (không cần)
There is no use Ving, is it? (không còn cách nào khác)
2. This/ That/ These/ Those
- Chủ từ là “this, that”à it/ he/ she.
- That is a very interesting film, isn’t it?
- That is your new boy friend, isn’t he?
- This is a very beautiful girl, isn’t she?
- Chủ từ là “these, those” “they”
Eg: These books are new, aren’t they?
3. Chủ từ là “anyone, anybody, no one, no body, someone, somebody, none, neither” “they”
- No one knows, do they?
- Neither of them complaint, did they?
4. Chủ từ là “nothing, something, anything” “it”
Eg: Everything is all right, isn't it?
5. Câu mệnh lệnh “will you” (dùng với cả mệnh lệnh khẳng định hay phủ định)
+ Có phần đuôi là “won’t you?” khi câu phát biểu diễn tả lời mời.
Eg: Take your seat, won’t you? (Mời ông ngồi)
+ Có phần đuôi là “will you?” khi câu phát biểu diễn tả lời yêu cầu hoặc mệnh lệnh phủ định.
Eg: Open the door, will you? (Xin vui lòng mở cửa)
Be quiet, will you?
Don't go out so often, will you?
- Câu rủ rê: Let's + Vinf, Shall we
Eg: Let's go out tonight, shall we?
- Câu xin phép: Let us/ me + Vinf, Will you
Eg: Mummy, let me go out tonight, will you?
- Đề nghị giúp người khác (let me), may I?
Eg: Let me help you do it, may I?
7. I am, aren't I ?
Eg: I am hungry, aren't I?
8. Câu kể chứa trạng từ “hardly, never, seldom, scarely, rarely, no, without, … ”, trợ từ khẳng định.
Eg: John hardly goes to school on time, does he?
Would rather + Vinf, wouldn't + S
Would prefer + Vinf, wouldn't + S
Eg: I wish to study English, may I?
- Must chỉ sự cần thiết needn’t
Eg: They must study hard, needn’t they?
- Must chỉ sự cấm đoán must
Eg: You mustn’t come late, must you ?
- Must chỉ sự dự đoán ở hiện tại à dựa vào động từ theo sau must
Eg: He must be a very intelligent student, isn’t he? (Anh ta ắt hẳn là một học sinh rất thông minh, phải không?)
- Must chỉ sự dự đoán ở quá khứ (trong công thức must+have+PII) have/ has
Eg: You must have stolen my bike, haven’t you? (Bạn chắc hẵn là đã lấy cắp xe của tôi, phải không?)
12. Câu cảm thán: Lấy danh từ trong câu đổi thành đại từ, dùng is/ am/ are
- What a beautiful dress, isn’t it?
- What a stupid boy, isn’t he?
- How intelligent you are, aren’t you?
13. Câu có 2 mệnh đề
- Câu đầu có I think/ believe/ suppose/ figure/ assume/ fancy/ imagine/ reckon/ expect/ seem/ feel + mệnh đề phụ. Lấy mệnh đề phụ làm câu hỏi đuôi
I think he will come here, won’t he?
I don’t believe Marycan do it, can she?
- Chủ từ không phải là I à dùng mệnh đề đầu làm câu hỏi đuôi
Eg: She thinks he will come, doesn’t she?
14. Câu đầu có It seems that + mệnh đềàLấy mệnh đề làm câu hỏi đuôi.
Eg: It seems that you are right, aren’t you?
15. Chủ từ là mệnh đề danh từ à “it”
What you have said is wrong, isn’t it?
Why he killed himself seemsa secret,doesn’t it?
16. little, a little, few, a few
Very little progress has been made, has it?
A little progress has been made, hasn’t it?
Few people knew the answer, did they?
A few people knew the answer, didn’t they?
1. She is collecting stickers,___________?
2. We often watch TV in the afternoon,_______?
3. You have cleaned your bike,_________?
4. John and Max don't like Maths,__________?
5. Peter played handball yesterday,___?
6. They are going home from school,_______?
7. Mary didn't do her homework last Monday,__________?
8. He could have bought a new car,_________?
9. Kevin will come tonight,___________?
10. I'm clever,___________?
11. He's not coming,__________?
12. I'm not late,__________?
13. The bank lent him the money,___________?
14. You shouldn't do that,__________?
15. You don't take sugar in coffee,_________?
16. She looks tired,__________?
17. There's a cinema near the station,__________?
18. He arrived late,____________?
19. Nobody has arrived yet,__________?
20. It's time to go,___________?
21. I'm right,___________?
22. You had seen it before,__________?
23. Everybody looked so miserable,_________?
24. You wouldn't do that,___________?
25. He'll be there,__________?
26. Everybody will be there,__________?
27. She's had too much to do lately,___________?
28. It won't happen,_________?
29. They should be here soon,________?
30. I'm not intruding,________?
31. Nobody's got to leave early,____________?
32. That dog's very noisy,____________?
33. You have got to arrive before half past eight,__________?
34. They took it,_________?
35. That's the shop where you used to work,___________?
36. The book's a best-seller,__________?
37. You haven't got a sister,___________?
38. I'm in trouble,__________?
39. You would tell me if you knew,_________?
40. You'd rather not tell me,__________?
41. Lima is the capital of Peru,__________?
42. He'd better try harder,_________?
43. There's nothing on TV tonight,__________?
44. That's the guy who was on TV the other night,_________?
45. That's the guy that won the pools,__________?
46. She won't be here for another hour,___________?
47. Mr McGuinness is from Ireland,____________?
48. The car isn't in the garage,___________?
49. You are John,_________?
50. She went to the library yesterday,_____________?
51. He didn't recognize me,_____________?
52. Cars pollute the environment,_________?
53. Mr. Pritchard has been to Scotland recently,___________-?
54. The trip is very expensive,__________?
55. He won't tell her,___________?
56. He sometimes reads the newspaper,_________?
57. You are Indian,____________?
58. Peggy didn't use the pencil,___________?
59. Mary has answered the teacher's question,___________?
60. The boy is from Turkey,______?
61. Sue wasn't listening, _____________?
62. Andrew isn't sleeping,___________?
63. Tom and Maria will arrive at Heathrow,_____________-?
64. He's been to Texas,______________?
65. Dogs like meat,____________?
66. There are some apples left,_____________?
67. I'm late,___________?
68. Let's go,____________?
69. Don't smoke,_____________?
70. He does sing in the bathroom,_____________?
71. He'll never know,_________________?
72. I think, he's from India,_____________?
73. Lovely day today,_____________?
74. She is collecting stickers,___________?
75. We often watch TV in the afternoon,_____________?
76. You have cleaned your bike,__________?
77. John and Max don't like Maths,______________?
78. Peter played handball yesterday,___________?
79. They are going home from school,____________?
80. Mary didn't do her homework last Monday,___________?
81. He could have bought a new car,__________?
82. Kevin will come tonight,______________?
83. I'm clever,______________?
84. Murat gets up late,______________?
85. You didn't go to school yesterday,___________?
86. I am not a nurse,_______________?
87. She doesn't cook well,___________?
88. You can speak English,___________?
89. I am your best friend,______________?
90. The sun is shining,____________?
91. They haven't seen him for ages,_____________?
92. She visited her grandmother,___________?
93. Susan and Peter arrived late yesterday,_____________?
94. She wasn't there,___________?
95. Sheila has gone to the supermarket,___________?
96. I will help you,___________?
97. You shouldn't do that,___________?
98. The thief was arrested yesterday,___________?
99. The computer is broken,__________?
100. Our English teacher is very nice,____________?
101. I am a doctor,____________?
102. Susan caught the bus,_________?
103. They drew an elephant,__________?
104. The student didn't do the homework,_________?
105. Let's have a drink,___________?
106. Your car is not cheap,___________-?
107. Lisa has lost her ID,____________?
108. You couldn't help me,_________?
109. We are friends,_____________?
110. You weren't at the party last night,___________?
111. Shout up,_____________?
112. There is a museum in this city,______________?
113. Good idea,___________?
114. You have never been to Peking,__________?
115. You must give up smoking,_____________?
116. I didn't do anything wrong,___________?
117. No one can help you,___________?
118. They helped us a lot,_____________?
119. Don't do it,___________?
120. Get out of my sight,___________?
121. Dave is your cousin,_____________?
122. Kiki doesn’t write a letter before bed____________?
123. Jenny and Natalie are the members of the Photography Club,__________?
124. You can swim very well,___________?
125. She draws a beautiful picture,__________?
126. We came home late last night,___________?
127. Henry and Ricky read a lot of books,___________?
128. We played football last night,____________?
129. You didn’t see me,___________?
130. He sells toys,____________?
131. They don’t like cats,___________?
132. She loves flowers,_______________?
133. You are a student,__________?
134. Jane can’t swim,______________?
135. They mustn’t buy the car,_____________?
136. Billy has made a beautiful kite,_____________-?
137. You won’t trust him,______________?
138. Kathy and YoYo will go to the swimming pool tomorrow,_________?
139. Mrs. White ate a lot of fish yesterday,____________?
140. Ken didn’t visit his grandfather last week,____________?
141. You don’t like fishing,____________?
142. Fiona likes Jacky Chan,_____________?
143. She must come to the party,___________?
144. Lucy will buy the dress,_____________?
145. Mimi and Lily were sad yesterday,_____________?
146. Kate always sleeps early,______________?
147. He won’t be happy,___________?
148. You didn’t do homework yesterday,__________?
149. We kept some money under the bed,___________?
150. It seldom barks,__________?
151. Michael and Melody often go home late,__________?
152. had a red car,________________?
153. The Mount Rushmore National Memorial Park is in Keystone,_____________?
154. The rock was a sacred Indian site once,_________?
155. It has been a national memorial since 1925,__________?
156. The monument doesn’t show the bust of President Clinton,___________?
157. George Washington was the first President of the United States,____________?
158. Mr McGuinness is from Ireland,__________?
159. The car isn't in the garage,__________?
160. You are John,__________?
161. She went to the library yesterday,__________?