Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 34
Đề luyện thi chứng chỉ B tiếng Anh có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề luyện thi chứng chỉ B1, chứng chỉ B2 năm 2020, đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh chứng chỉ B1, B2 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh tổng hợp những cấu trúc ngữ pháp quan trọng trình độ B1 B2 tiếng Anh giúp bạn đọc kiểm tra kiến thức hiệu quả.
1. Experiments in the sonic imaging of moving objects … in both the United States and Europe well before the Second World War.
(A) were conducting
(B) have been conducted
(C) had been conducted
(D) being conducted
2. … billions and billions of stars exist in the vast space beyond our Milky Way galaxy.
(A) That is estimated
(B) An estimate that
(C) That the estimate
(D) It is estimated that
3. … gene-bearing bodies within the nuclei of living organisms.
(B) Chromosomes that are
(C) Chromosomes are
(D) Chromosomes while they are
4. Abner Doubleday, ….., was credited with the invention of baseball in 1839.
(A) who become a Union army general
(B) which became a Union army general
(C) who were a Union army general
(D) a Union army general
5. …. Photosynthesis were to stop, life would disappear from the planet Earth relatively quickly.
6. Each fiber in the bundle … only a tiny fraction of the total image.
(D) to transmit
7. Antonio Gaudi, architect of Barcelona’s Holy Family Church, died before seeing … the structure.
(A) on completion of
(B) the completion of
(C) completing of
(D) their completing of
8. This is the factory … at work.
(A) they are
(B) where they are
(C) where are
(D) in where they are
9. America’s first globe maker was James Wilson, who … and blacksmith in his earlier life.
(A) a farmer had been
(B) had been a farmer
(D) being a farmer
10. Napoleon …. The West Indian island of Santo Domingo in 1801.
(B) is attacking
(C) has attracted
11. Modern industrial methods have supplanted individual crafts, …. stone carvers, coopers, and cobblers virtually extinct.
(A) make blacksmiths,
(B) made blacksmiths,
(C) making them blacksmiths,
(D) making blacksmiths,
12. Not only knowledge and skills, but also attitudes …. in school for student’s future adjustment to society.
(A) when cultivated
(C) which need to be cultivated
(D) need to be cultivated
13. On Mercator’s maps, the far northern and southern polar regions are ……
(A) greatly exaggerated in area.
(B) exaggerating greatly in area.
(C) greatly exaggerate in area.
(D) great exaggeration in area.
14. On the slope of Long’s Peak in Colorado …. the ruin of a gigantic tree.
(A) that lies
(C) where lies
15. …. in Shanghai than in any other city in China.
(A) More people live
(B) More people living
(C) It has more people
(D) More living people
16. The earth spins on its axis and … 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09 seconds for one complete rotation.
17. ….. on the environment for the gratification of its needs.
(A) Each organism to depend
(B) Every organism depends
(C) All organisms depending
(D) Many organisms can depend
18. Of Charles Dickens’ many novels, expectations perhaps … to many readers.
(A) the most satisfying one
(B) most satisfying one
(C) more than satisfying one
(D) the more satisfying than
19. …, the nation’s capital remained in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(A) While designing Washington, D.C.
(B) Washington, D.C., was designed
(C) While Washington, D.C., was being designed
(D) Washington, D.C., designed
20. Children learn primarily by … the world around them.
(A) experiencing directly of
(B) experience direct
(C) directly physical experience
(D) direct physical experience of
|1 - C||2 - D||3 - C||4 - D||5 - C||6 - C||7 - B||8 - B||9- B||10 - A|
|11 - D||12 - D||13 - A||14 - B||15 - A||16 - D||17 - B||18 - A||19 - C||20 - D|
Trên đây là Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 34. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ C1, luyện thi chứng chỉ A2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.