Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 3
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 3
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 3 At Home này sẽ giúp các em học sinh nắm được cách làm bài tập tự luận, bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trong Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 7. Đồng thời, ôn lại vốn từ vựng và ngữ pháp đã được học trong bài. Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo!
Bài 1: Nối cột A với cột B.
|1. What is your school like?||a. What a nice room!|| |
|2. Is your bedroom smaller than your living-room, Mai?||b. What a good idea!|| |
|3. Isn’t there a new book on the desk?||c. He's a farmer.|| |
|4. This is my room, Thanh.||d. It's beautiful and big.|| |
|5. What is Mr. Ba?||c. That's right.|| |
|6. Would you like a piece of cake, Chi?||d. Yes, there is.|| |
Bài 2: Hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại sau
Phuong : What (1) ...... you doing, Mai?
Minh : I (2) ........ cooking dinner.
Phuong : Great! (3).......... you like cooking?
Minh : Yes, for me it (4) ......... really a hobby.
Phuong : What (5) ......... good idea!
Minh : And (6) ....... are you doing, Phuong?
Phuong : (7) ........ am cleaning the living room.
Minh : Oh, (8) ........ hard - working you are!
Phuong : Do you see it (9) ....... is clean and nice now?
Minh : Oh, yes. How clean and nice it (10) .......!
Phuong : Would you go (11) ..... the room and have a a glass of orange juice?
Minh : Wonderful! I'll go as soon as (12) ..... finish my cooking.
Phuong : OK. I'll wait (13) ........ you.
Bài 3: Chọn đáp án đúng
1. .......... a beautiful days!
A. What a B. What the C. What an D. What
2. The living – room ...... a table nd four armchairs.
A. has B. is having C. have D. are having
3. ........ interesting the film is!
A. How much B. Which C. What D. How
4. ...... are you, Mai?
A. What B. Who C. Which D. When
5. Lan is one year ........ than Mai.
A. older B. elder C. old D. oldest
Bài 4: Sắp xếp lại thứ tự của các câu sau
- is! / the / fine / weather / how
- a / has / tub / bathroom / a / and / shower. / my / sink, / a
- her / vegetables / Mrs. / grows / and / cattle / on / farm. / Na / raises
- he / care / a / Hoa's / is / doctor / takes / of / children. / father / and / sick
- family? / most / is / apartment / the / suitalble / your / which / for
- and / elder / Mary / an / brother / a / sister. / has / younger
- in / a / Mr / is / teacher / teaches / a school. / Tuan / and / primary / he
Bài 5: Đọc đoạn văn trả lời câu hỏi
Hi. I am Thanh. I live with my family in a small town near Ha Noi. My parents are workers and they work in a factory. Every day they go to the factory early in the morning and come back home late in the afternoon. They go to work by motorbike. My school isn't far from my house so I often go to school on foot. I often cook dinner and do the housework to help my parents. Sometimes I go shopping for my mother. I have an elder brother. He is Hung and he learns at Ha Noi National University.
- What does Thanh live with in a small town near Ha Noi?
- What are Thanh's parents' jobs?
- How do Thanh's parents go to their factory?
- Why does Thanh go to school on foot?
- What does Thanh cook dinner and do the housework for?
- Which university does Thanh's elder brother learn at?
Bài 6: Chọn đáp án đúng
1. My uncle and aunt work on a farm far from Ha Noi.
A. What do your uncle and aunt work? B. When do your uncle and aunt work?
C. How do your uncle and aunt work? D. Where do your uncle and aunt work?
2. Huong's parents are doctors and they work in a big hospital.
A. Where do they work?
B. What are Huong's parents?
C. What are Huong's parents' jobs and where do they work?
D. What do Huong's parents do?
3. Chi's elder sister, journalist Loan, writes for the Lao Dong newspaper.
A. Who writes for the Lao Dong newspaper?
B. Which journalist writes for the Lao Dong newspaper?
C. Where does Chi's elder sister work?
D. What is Chi's elder sister?
4. The apartment on the ground floor is the most expensive of all.
A. Which apartment is the more expensive than the others?
B. Which apartment is the cheapest of all?
C. Which apartment is the most expensive of all?
D. What apartment is the most expensive of all?
5. Those doctors take care of sick people.
A. Who do those doctors take care of?
B. Which people do those doctors take care of?
C. What do those doctors take care of?
D. Where do those doctors work?