Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm 2014 - 2015
Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm 2014 - 2015 kiểm tra 3 kỹ năng Nghe, Đọc và Viết có đáp án đi kèm. Đây là tài liệu học tập hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 10, giúp các bạn củng cố, ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả.
SỞ GD&ĐT HẢI DƯƠNG
TRƯỜNG THPT ĐOÀN THƯỢNG
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ I
NĂM HỌC 2014 – 2015
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH 10
Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút
I. LISTENING (2p)
Part 1: Listen and choose the best answer
1. What does the woman like?
A. cooking B. knitting C. reading D. going to restaurants
2. Her husband doesn't like ____________?
A. doing sports B. watching sports C. playing sports D. being a sports teacher
3. Where are they going to go in the summer?
A. to the mountains B. to the beach C. to the lake D. to the city
4. The girl thinks the film was____________
A. very good B. OK C. great D. boring
Part 2: Listen and fill in the gaps
Next weekend I'm going to have a great time. On Saturday morning, I'm going to (5) ____________ some new jeans and a pair of shoes. In the afternoon, I'm going to (6) ____________a friend in Punchbowl. At 8 o'clock, I'm going to go to a French restaurant with five ____________ (7). On Sunday, I'm going to have an interesting day. I'm going to go to the museum with a friend. After that, I'm going to eat out at an Indian restaurant. I'm going to go to ____________ (8) late.
Part 1 : Choose the best option to complete the passage (1p)
Why (9) _______ you go to Da Lat for you holiday next year? I was there last week. It was (10)________! We ate fresh fruit and vegetables every day. We also visited many beautiful gardens. There were lots of other things (11)______. We played golf or went for walks in the woods. One day we hired bicycles and visited a lake. We had a picnic there. Then in the evenings there was a disco. We danced all night! We were surprised by the price. It wasn't (12) ____and we had a fantastic time! Do you have a good holiday too?
9. A. do B. don't C. did D. didn't
10. A. awful B. badly C. well D. wonderful
11. A. to do B. do C. doing D. to doing
12. A. cheap B. interesting C. expensive D. famous
Part 2: Read and answer the questions (2p)
Many people believe that watching television has resulted in lower reading standard in school. However, the link between television and printed books is not as simple as that. In many cases, television actually encourages people to read: for example, when a book is turned into a TV series, its sales often go up.
One study of this link examined six-year old children who were viewing a special series of 15-minute programmes at school. The series was designed to encourage the love of books, as well as to develop the basic mechanical skills of reading. Each programme is an animated film of a children's book. The story is read aloud while certain key phrases from the book appear on the screen, beneath the picture. Whenever a word is read, it is also highlighted on the TV screen.
One finding was that watching these programmes was very important to the children. If anything prevented them from seeing a programme, they were very disappointed. What's more, they wanted to read the books which the different parts of the series were based on.
13. What do many people believe about watching television?
14. What happens when a book is turned into a TV series?
15. What was the special series in the study designed for?
16. How were the children in the study when they were prevented from seeing a programme?
Part 1: Rewrite the following sentences without changing the meaning, using the words given (1.5 p)
17. Because he is good at English, he can go abroad to study.
18. Although they live in poor conditions, they always behave well.
In spite of ___________________________________________
19. My sister usually got up late when she was small.
My sister used to _____________________________________
Part 2: (1.5 p)
Almost all families in Vietnam have television, which provides people with many interesting things. In about 100-150 words, write a paragraph about some advantages of television.
Đáp án đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
I. LISTENING (0.25 x 8 = 2.0 p)
1. D 2. A 3. A 4. B
5. buy 6. visit 7. friends 8. bed
Part 1: 0.25 x 4 = 1.0 p
9. B 10. D 11. A 12. C
PART 2: (0.5 x 4 = 2.0 p)
13. Many people / They believe that watching television has resulted in lower reading standard in school.
14. (When a book is turned into a TV series,) its sales often go up.
(nếu chép cả for example, ... 0.25 p)
15. (The series/ It was designed) to encourage / for encouraging the love of books, as well as to develop the basic mechanical skills of reading.
16. They were very disappointed. /
Hoặc If anything prevented them from seeing a programme, they were very disappointed.
Hoặc: When they were prevented from seeing a programme, they were very disappointed (mđ này đặt trước hoặc sau mđ kia)
Part 1: (0.5 x 3 = 1.5 p)
17. Because of being good at English, he can go abroad to study.
Nếu being viết thành ising 0.25 p
18. In spite of living in poor conditions, they always behave well.
Hoặc In spite of the fact that they live in poor conditions, they always behave well.
19. My sister used to get up late when she was small.
Nếu get viết thành got 0.25 p
- Form: 0.25p (viết đoạn văn, đảm bảo tương đối số lượng từ qui định)
- Content and vocabulary: 0.75p (ít nhất 3 ưu điểm, từ vựng phong phú)
- Spelling and grammar: 0.5p (chỉ sai 1-2 lỗi chính tả, 1-2 lỗi ngữ pháp mà không phải lỗi cơ bản)