Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 7 nâng cao: Community service
Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 3 lớp 7 nâng cao: Community service là bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 7 do đội ngũ giáo viên VnDoc biên soạn. Tài liệu gồm nhiều dạng bài nâng cao tiếng Anh khác nhau, phù hợp cho học sinh khá giỏi ôn tập.
Bên cạnh các bài tập cơ bản môn Tiếng Anh 7, VnDoc còn giới thiệu bộ bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh được biên soạn theo từng đơn vị bài học, giúp các em học sinh làm quen và ôn tập, chuẩn bị cho các kì thi học sinh giỏi của mình đạt kết quả cao.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 7 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 7
- Exercise 1: Choose the word which has different sound in the underlined part
- Exercise 2: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
- 1. We ______ very busy last week.
- 2. I ______ that book already. It’s really fantastic.
- 3. Many people donate to the Red Cross, a ________ organization that aids people free of charge.
- 4. We can help to reduce ________ by using public transportation, biking and walking.
- 5. Most people volunteer ________ they want to make a difference in their community.
- 6. We are very excited ________ our 2018 Volunteer Program.
- 7. We help families in ________ by providing food, clothing, housing and much more.
- 8. Let’s help the sweet children because they have bad _____________.
- Exercise 4: Choose the correct answer A, B, c or D to fill each blank In the following passage
Each year volunteers from England work abroad: teachers, nurses, engineers, and people with special skills. They do not go for money. Volunteers from Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) receive the (1)___________ pay as a local colleague.
VSO first (2) __________ in 1958 when 14 young school leavers went away for a year. Only three years later there were 176 volunteers in 25 different countries, and ten years later there were 15,000 volunteers. At first, almost everyone (3)________ young, and without very much experience. But in the late 1960s, VSO reduced the number of young people, and more and more older, experienced people with different skills went abroad.
Now more than 20,000 people from England have worked abroad as volunteers, some are young, (4) _________ are old. Abroad they live simply with the local people, and they return (5) _________ England with great understanding of other people in other parts of the world.
- 1. They do not go for money. Volunteers from Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) receive the (1)___________ pay as a local colleague.
- 2. VSO first (2) __________ in 1958 when 14 young school leavers went away for a year.
- 3. At first, almost everyone (3)________ young, and without very much experience.
- 4. Now more than 20,000 people from England have worked abroad as volunteers, some are young, (4) _________ are old.
- 5. Abroad they live simply with the local people, and they return (5) _________ England with great understanding of other people in other parts of the world.
- Exercise 5: Read the passage, and then choose the correct answer
Scouting began in England in 1907. The Boy Scouts of America started three years later. Today, there are Boy Scout programmes in more than 140 countries. In the United States alone, there are over 4 million Scouts. Boy Scouts learn useful skills while having fun. Scouts swim and play sports, go camping and hiking, and learn how to survive in the outdoors. They also learn how to protect the environment. Other Scout activities include making arts and crafts, learning first aid, and learning how to use computers or fix cars. Scouts often do community service and volunteer work. Scouts learn teamwork by working together.
- 1. Scouting began in the United States in __________.
- 2. There are over 4 million Scouts in ___________.
- 3. Scouts learn many skills except ___________.
- 4. Scouts activities include many except__________.
- 5. Scouts learn teamwork by ____________.
- Exercise 6: Complete the sentences with and, but, so, or, because
- 1. We went to Jane’s house __________ she was out.
- 2. My mother usually gets home at 5 o’clock __________then she cooks dinner.
- 3. She is studying very hard __________ she wants to be a doctor.
- 4. He didn’t study __________ he failed the history exam.
- 5. We can go to the pool __________ we can go horse-riding, whichever you prefer.
- Exercise 7: Write the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one. Use the word in brackets
- 1. Why don’t we donate our old books, toys and clothes to charity? (suggests)
- 2. I’m leaving now because I don’t want to miss the train. (so)
How long have you been a member of Volunteers In Asia? (join)
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn