Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2021 số 4
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 Online có đáp án
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến kiểm tra học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 8 năm học 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình học giúp học sinh lớp 8 ôn tập kiến thức trọng tâm học kì 1 hiệu quả.
- Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
- Choose the word in each group that has the stress differently from the rest.
- Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete these sentences.
- 5. When the _____ arrives at the Cham Tower, the dancers perform a welcome dance in front of the tower.
- 6. The Nha Trang Sea Festival is famous for te impressive street carnival; ____, it has attracted thousands of foreign visitors.
- 7. The decorations of the ceremony are so ______.
- 8. This American man has tried only two traditional dishes of Vietnam, _______ he strongly believes that Vietnamese foods are very suitable for him.
- 9. ______Linh______ wear uniforms when she goes to the class?
- 10. When having meals with a British family, you should never chew with your ____ open.
- 11. In 2010, Ha Noi _________ its 1,000th anniversary.
- Complete the passage using the words in the table.commemorates - performances - ancient - procession - ritual - respect - perform
The Kate Festival is held by the Cham ethnic group in Ninh Thuan in the central part of Viet Nam. This festival (1) _________ their heroes – the Gods Po Klong Garai and Po Rome and shows their (2) _________ to these Gods. At the festival, the Cham people have to do a (3) _________ to welcome the costumes from the Raglai – the ancient Cham. People take part in a (4) _________ to the nearby temple. When the procession arrives at the Cham tower, a group of dancers (5)___________ a welcome dance in front of the tower. Besides, there is the Poh Bang (door opening) performance by a magician in the temple and the chanting of a hymn. This is a really joyful festival which features many other activities like (6) _________ of the Giang drum and the Saranai flute and the Apsara dance.
- 1. This festival (1) _________ their heroes – the Gods Po Klong Garai and Po Romecommemorates
- 2. and shows their (2) _________ to these Gods.respect
- 3. At the festival, the Cham people have to do a (3) _________ to welcome the costumes from the Raglai – the ancient Cham.ritual
- 4. People take part in a (4) _________ to the nearby temple.procession
- 5. When the procession arrives at the Cham tower, a group of dancers (5)______ a welcome dance in front of the tower.perform
- 6. This is a really joyful festival which features many other activities like (6) _________ of the Giang drum and the Saranai flute and the Apsara dance.performances
- Rearrange the words to complete the sentences.
- 1. were/ got/ after/ with/ parents/ They/ obliged/ live/ their/ to/ married/ they/ ./They were oblige to live with their parents after they got married.
- 2. the Kmer ethnic group in Soc Trang/ of the 10th lunar month / The Ooc bôm boc Festival on the 14th and 15th evening/ is held by/ ./The Ooc bôm boc Festival is held by the Kmer ethnic group in Soc Trang on the 14th and 15th evening of the 10th lunar month.
- 3. is/ ancestors/ the/ Worshiping/ one/ core/ Vietnamese people/ of/ the/ traditional/ of/ ./Worshiping ancestors is one of the core traditional of the Vietnamese people.
- Connect each pair of sentences with the given conjunctive adverb or subordinator.
- 1. My sister has been living in Da Lat for two years. She has never been to Than Tho Lake. (however)My sister has been living in Da Lat for two years; however, She has never been to Than Tho Lake.
- 2. Saint Giong was unable to talk, smile, or walk. He was three years old. (even though)Saint Giong was unable to talk, smile, or walk even though he was three years old.
- 3. It isn’t necessary for you to take a thick coat. (don’t)You don’t have to take thick coat.
- Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answers.
The latest addiction to trap thousands of people is the Internet, which has been blamed for broken relationships, job losses, financial ruin, and even suicide. Psychologists now recognize Internet Addiction Syndrome (IAS) as a new illness that could cause serious problems and ruin many lives.
IAS is similar to other problems like gambling, smoking and drinking: addicts have dreams about the Internet; they need to use it first thing in the morning; they lie to their parents and partners about how much time they spent online; they wish they could cut down, but are unable to do so. A recent study found that many users spend up to 40 hours a week on the Internet. Some of the addicts are teenagers who are already hooked on computer games and who find it very difficult to resist the games on the Internet.
- 1. What is the best title of the passage?
- 2. According to the writer, internet addiction __________.
- 3. Internet addicts find it hard ___________.
- 4. The word ‘it’ in paragraph 2 refers to ___________.
- 5. Which of the followings is NOT true?
- Rewrite the sentences as directed.
- 1. Lan started studying English five years ago and she still studies it.
-> Lan has……….….........
been studying English for five years
Lan has been studying English for five years
- 2. The sun was shining. It wasn’t very warm.
the sun was shining, it wasn't very warm
Although the sun was shining, it wasn't very warm
- 3. Nam doesn’t live with his parents any more.
-> Nam used ……………………...
to live with his parents
Nam used to live with his parents
- 4. Never talk with food in your mouth.
-> You ………………………
shouldn't talk with food in your mouth
You shouldn't talk with food in your mouth
- 5. I like traditional dances better than modern ones.
-> I prefer……………............
traditional dances to modern ones
I prefer traditional dances to modern ones
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn