Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 có đáp án số 1
Đề kiểm tra cuối kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Mời các em học sinh luyện tập với Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 bao gồm 40 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm có đáp án với nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau, giúp các bạn học sinh lớp 12 luyện tập để chuẩn bị cho kì thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh sắp tới.
Các bạn có thể tải toàn bộ đề và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 1.
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia lần 1 năm 2019 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- Question 1:
- Question 2:
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
- Question 3:
To reduce pollution, we have to stop to use many things that make our lives uncomfortable.
A B C D
- Question 4:
The practice of using many and more chemicals to improve crop yields is harmful to people’s health.
A B C D
- Question 5:
The pull of the earth is too strong that no one can jump as high as three meters.
A B C D
- Question 6:
The work performed by these officers are not worth our paying them any longer.
A B C D
- Question 7:
Nobody is interested in the missing jet planes, aren’t they?
A B C D
- Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Urbanisation programmes are being ___(8)___ in many parts of the world, especially in densely populated regions with limited land and resources. It is the natural outcome of economic development and ___(9)___. It has brought a lot of benefits to our society. ___(10)___, it also poses various problems for local authorities and town planners in the process of maintaining sustainable urbanisation, especially in developing countries.
When too many people cram into a small area, urban infrastructure can't be effective. There will be a ___(11)___ of livable housing, energy and water supply. This will create overcrowded urban districts with no proper facilities.
Currently, fast urbanisation is taking place predominantly in developing countries where sustainable urbanisation has little relevance to people's lives. Their houses are just shabby slums with poor sanitation. Their children only manage to get basic education. Hence, the struggle for survival is their first priority rather than anything else. Only when the quality of their existence is improved can they seek ___(12)___ other high values in their life.
- Question 8:
- Question 9:
- Question 10:
- Question 11:
- Question 12:
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- Question 13:
One of the reasons why families break up is that parents are always critical of each other.
- Question 14:
Urbanization has resulted in massive problems besides the benefits.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- Question 15:
Under the major's able leadership, the soldiers found safety.
- Question 16:
Adverts on Facebook seem to be more efficient than billboards or TV ads because of its enormous number of users.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
- Question 17:
- Question 18:
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
- Question 19: To attract her teacher’s attention, she raised her hand high.
- Question 20: The number of young people using social media is increasing.
- Question 21: The problem was too serious for her to solve by herself.
- Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
A Japanese construction company plans to create a huge independent city-state, akin to the legendary Atlantis, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The city, dubbed “Marinnation”, would have about one million inhabitants, two airports, and possibly even a space port. Marinnation, if built, would be a separate country but could serve as a home for international organisations such as the United Nations and the World Bank.
Aside from the many political and social problems that would have to be solved, the engineering task envisaged is monumental. The initial stage requires the building of a circular dam eighteen miles in diameter attached to the sea bed in a relatively shallow place in international waters. Then, several hundred powerful pumps, operating for more than a year, would suck out the sea water from within the dam. When empty and dry, the area would have a city constructed on it. The actual land would be about 300 feet below the sea level. According to designers, the hardest task from an engineering point of view would be to ensure that the dam is leak proof and earthquake proof.
If all goes well, it is hoped that Marinnation could be ready for habitation at the end of the second decade of the twenty-first century. Whether anyone would want to live in such an isolated and artificial community, however, will remain an open question until that time.
- Question 22: According to the text, Marrination, when built, will be a (an)_______ city.
- Question 23: The word ‘akin’ in paragraph 1 could be best replaced by _______.
- Question 24: Which of the following would NOT be a problem for the construction plan?
- Question 25: Which of the following is NOT true according to the text?
- Question 26: What does the author imply in the last sentence of the passage?
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- Question 27: - Linh: Would you mind moving your suitcase? - Ngoc: _________
- Question 28: Nam and Lan are talking about their using social media. - Nam: Why don’t you open an account on Facebook? - Lan: __________
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- Question 29: I _______ there once a long time ago and _______ back since.
- Question 30: It is recommended that this machine ______ checked every year.
- Question 31: _______ is writing brief entries about the daily activities of an individual or company.
- Question 32: There are people who choose to abandon their heritage culture and assimilate _______ the new culture of the majority.
- Question 33: You don’t get a lot of _______ from a news report on radio or TV.
- Question 34: Only after food has been dried or canned _______.
- Question 35: The areas _______ are destroyed suffer a lot from soil erosion.
- Question 36: Some ethnic groups have strange __________ such as walking on fire to prevent natural disasters.
- Question 37: We managed to finish the exercise on time and passed the exam. ________, it was very difficult.
- Question 38: He has the ________ face and skin of an old traveller.
- Question 39: It is stated that we are now in the first stages of a battle for the _______ of life on the earth.
- Question 40: _______ Women’ s Day is on _______ eighth of March
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn