Đề thi học kỳ II môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm học 2015 - 2016
Đề thi HK2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Đề thi học kỳ II môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm học 2015 - 2016 là tài liệu học và ôn thi Tiếng Anh hay cho quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo. Với các dạng bài tập hay, các em sẽ được ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em làm bài test online trên VnDoc.com!
- USES OF ENGLISH
- A/ Choose the correct options:
- 1. I …….… on a farm when I was a young boy.
- 2. Because her mother went out, Lan cooked the dinner ……….
- 3. Tim likes …………….. to music.
- 4. Could you ……….. me a favor?
- 5. He was born …….. March 11th, 1978.
- 6. Can you help me? -……………………………..
- B/ Underline the correct form of the verbs:
- 1. What __________ she do last night? - She ________ to the movie theater.
- 2. They will _________ the river banks.
- 3. We ______ noodles yesterday.
- B READING: Read Hoa’s letter.
Dear mom and dad,
I'm very happy to tell you that I'm going to join the Y & Y Green Group of my school.
The Green Group is holding an environmental month plan . We are going to clean the banks of the lakes on weekends . We are going to plant trees and flowers in the school garden and water them every afternoon after class . We are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools .
We hope that we can give more green color to the city and earn some money for our school Y&Y .
The program is very interesting and useful, isn't it ?
I will tell you more about the group activities later .
- A/ Choose true or false.
- 1. Hoa is going to join the Y & Y Green Group of her school.
- 2. The Green Group is holding a camping trip.
- 3. The program is very uninteresting and useful.
- 4. Hoa and her friends are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools .
- B/ Answer the question:
- 1. When is Hoa going to plant trees and flowers in the school garden?
- 2. Does Hoa want to earn money for her?
- 3. Who does Hoa write a letter to?
- A/ Arrange the given words to make meaningful sentences.
- 1. to/ She/ asked/ me/ this /give/ you/ dictionary.
- 2. should/ every/ day/ speak/ English/ You.
- B/ Change the sentences into reported speech.
- 1/ He told me “Can you give me a book?”
- 2/ The teacher said to Ba: "You should speak English frequently."
- 3/ Miss Jackson asked Tim’s mother: “Give him this dictionary, please.”
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn