Đề thi Olympic tiếng Anh năm học 2013-2014 lớp 2 vòng 1
Đề thi Olympic tiếng Anh lớp 2
Đề thi Olympic tiếng Anh lớp 2 - Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 2
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 2 với 10 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh sẽ giúp các bé nâng cao trình độ tiếng Anh. Đề kiểm tra thuộc trình độ nâng cao. Các câu hỏi đòi hỏi các bé phải đọc thật kỹ đề bài, sau đó thực hiện các phép tính. Chúc các bé làm bài tốt!
- Chọn câu trả lời đúng nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
- 1. Caleb is trying to draw a figure that has 7/10 of its area shaded. Which of the following figures did Caleb most likely draw?
- 2. Jane solved the addition problem above for her Math homework. To make sure that she has found the correct answer, she wants to check her work using the opposite operation. Which of the following operations should Jane use to check her work?
- 3. Central Park is having its annual leadership summer karate program for young girls and boys starting in June. So far, there are a total of 472 student enrolled. Of the 472 children enrolled 159 are girls. How many boys are enrolled in this summer’s leadership program?
- 4. Kelsey competed in a Kite Contest on Galveston Island this past weekend. The contest asked that students decorate kites using patterns. Kelsey used some stars to decorate 4 kites, using the pattern shown in the table. If this pattern continues, how many stars should Kelsey place on the fourth kite?
- 5. Nate is helping his dad tile their bathroom floor, to earn money for a new PS Vita. They are covering a rectangular section of floor with white tiles and his progress is shown in the picture above. According to this picture, how many more tiles will Nate need to finish covering their bathroom floor?
- 6. Jane was able to hold her breath underwater for a total of 85 seconds. Which of the following times is the same as 85 seconds?
- 7. Natalie spent 10 minutes working on her math homework yesterday. The clock above shows when she STARTED doing her math homework. Which of the following clocks shows when Natalie FINISHED her math homework?
- 8. Kelly uses a printer in her office every day to print out forms and flyers for her company. The table above shows haw many pages Kelly’s printer can print over a certain amount of time. If this pattern continues, how many pages can Kelly’s printer print in 60 seconds?
- 9. Mr. Lewis likes to have is class play games involving guessing numbers. For this particular game, he gave the students two clues about a number he was thinking of. Which of the following numbers DOES NOT match either of the clues Mr. Lewis provided?
- 10. Denise wants to buy candy for 3 of her friends on Valentine’s Day. She wants to give each of them 2 pieces of candy. If each piece of candy costs 5 cents, how much money will Denise spend on candy for her three friends?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn