Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Cần Thơ có đáp án năm 2018
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2018 tỉnh Cần Thơ
Bài thi trắc nghiệm môn Tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com tổng hợp và biên tập. Đề thi gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 rèn luyện những kỹ năng cần thiết khi làm bài thi và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 sắp tới.
Một số đề thi khác:
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 2
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 số 1
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh không chuyên năm 2018
- Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2018 môn Tiếng Anh
- Choose the right answer A, B, C, or D.
- 1. Which one has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?
- 2. Which one has the main stress different from the others?
- 3. Nam's grandfather is __________ oldest artisan in the village.
- 4. If she __________ English more often, her English wouldn't be rusty
- 5. I don't like to eat out because it isn't easy to find a restaurant __________ has good food and service.
- 6. Before our country became totally independent, Vietnamese people __________decades of fighting for freedom.
- 7. The environmentalists suggested __________ more trees to improve the city's landscape and the environment as well.
- 8. __________ Nam Du Island is a new destination, it attracts many tourists nowadays.
- 9. The school is expected __________ good citizens for society.
- 10. In 2015, Sydney was determined as the most liveable city in the world after the Economist Intelligence Unit had __________ a survey for living conditions.
- 11. Lots of people tend to buy houses in the suburbs so that they can avoid noise__________ in the city
- 12. If you don't know what a word means, try to guess the meaning, or __________ the word in the dictionary.
- 13. Some people think that living in the countryside is __________ than living in the city.
- 14. I wish my friends __________ more time on outdoor activities instead of playing computer games now.
- 15. There aren't __________ eggs left in the fridge, so we will go to the supermarket to buy some.
- 16. - Tom: "It's a lovely day. Shall we go for a walk?" - Mike: "__________"
- 17-22. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.Today our (17) __________ of food and what it does for our bodies is far more advanced than that of the ancient. Now we know (18) __________ vitamins and how each kind of vitamins helps in the growth of a particular part of our bodies. There are on the market all kinds of vitamin pills one can take to make up for one's lack of certain important things (19) __________ are needed for normal health. Of course, if we eat well and properly, the food that we eat will take care of our bodies without these pills. Just take vitamin pills if our doctor tells us that our bodies are short of something that (20) __________ by them. Generally speaking, everything that we eat does some good to our bodies, but if we eat too much of one kind of food and pay no (21) __________ to others, we may have too much of one kind of chemical substance and not enough of others. Then, we may be in trouble. (22) __________ the best advice about what to eat is that we should eat all kinds of food but never too much of any.
- 17. Today our (17) __________ of food and what it does for our bodies is far more advanced than that of the ancient.
- 18. Now we know (18) __________ vitamins and how each kind of vitamins helps in the growth of a particular part of our bodies.
- 19. There are on the market all kinds of vitamin pills one can take to make up for one's lack of certain important things (19) __________ are needed for normal health.
- 20. Just take vitamin pills if our doctor tells us that our bodies are short of something that (20) __________ by them.
- 21. Generally speaking, everything that we eat does some good to our bodies, but if we eat too much of one kind of food and pay no (21) __________ to others, we may have too much of one kind of chemical substance and not enough of others.
- 22. Then, we may be in trouble. (22) __________ the best advice about what toeat is that we should eat all kinds of food but never too much of any.
- 23-28. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questionsYellowstone is the United States' first and most famous national park. This large wilderness area is very high in the Rocky Mountains of the northwestern US. It is bigger than the smallest state in the US. Yellowstone became the world's first national park in 1872. Yellowstone has many different kinds of beautiful scenery. Although millions of people visit the park, the land remains unchanged-still a wilderness. The valley of the Yellowstone River has beautiful colored rocks and three large waterfalls. In the early morning or evening, visitors sometimes see large deer- like animals, or buffaloes eating grass along the shores of lake Yellowstone. The high mountains around Yellowstone are covered with evergreen forests.
Yellowstone Park has many areas with hot springs. These are caused by heat from the hot enter of the earth. Old Faithful is the most famous. Every 70 minutes, Old Faithful sends hot water about 150 feet high into the air. When you visit Yellowstone, why not live like a cowboy? You can stay at an Old West country hotel. You'll enjoy typical cowboy food outdoor. You can ride a horse along one of the many paths or trails. If you like excitement, take a boat trip down the Snake River, or spend a quiet summer day fishing by a river or a blue mountain lake.
- 23. According to paragraph I, the visitors can sometimes see animal eating grass__________.
- 24. The word "kinds" in paragraph is closest in meaning to __________.
- 25. In paragraph II, the writer advises us to __________.
- 26. The word "These" in paragraph 2 refers to __________.
- 27. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
- 28. What is the best title of the passage?
- 29-32. Complete the sentences by changing the form of the words in capitals
- 29. Hạ Long Bay, which is located in Quảng Ninh Province, is one of the__________ heritage sites of the world with lots of limestone islands. (NATURE)
- 30. Nowadays, the Internet plays an important role in our life. Therefore, I can't__________ how people live without it. (IMAGINATION)
- 31. It is very important for children to get a good __________ (EDUCATE)
- 32. My grandfather can speak both French and English__________, so I really admirehim (FLUENCY)
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn