Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Long An năm 2018 - 2019
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến môn Tiếng Anh năm 2018 tỉnh Long An dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi có format giống với đề thi thật gồm nhiều bài tập khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 ôn tập và rèn luyện những kỹ năng cơ bản khi làm bài thi. Chúc các em học sinh ôn tập hiệu quả.
HOT Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2019: Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Long An năm 2019
Một số đề thi khác:
- I. Write the correct form of the verb in the bracket.
- 1. I (not, meet) ______ him since we left school in 2010.
- 2. The moon (move) _______ round the earth.
- 3. Last week, they (invite) _______ me to their garden party.
- 4. She (visit) __________ Hue next summer, won't she?
- 5. The local people are interested in (conserve) ______ natural resources.
- 6. Would you like (have) ______ a cup of tea, please?
- II. Choose the suitable word to complete the sentence.Therefore - however - for - and - of - on
- 1. This book was given to me by my teacher ________my 15th birthday.
- 2. She can't speak English ___________ she can't write it.
- 3. I'm so proud ________ my father and love him so much.
- 4. Mr. Brown is looking _________ an apartment on the cast side of the city.
- 5. I had a headache. ______I went to see a doctor.
- III. Give the correct form of the word in the bracket.
- 1. No one likes her because she is _______ (FRIENDLY)
- 2. Tuoi Tre newspaper is _______ read by Vietnamese adults. (WIDE)
- 3. Many athletes feel the effects of air _______during outdoor exercise. (POLLUTE)
- IV. Complete the passage with the words given in the box.presents - busiest - their - from - celebrate - holds - buyingIn 1914, American President and Congress agreed that the 2nd Monday in May should be observed as Mother's Day. On this occasion, mother usually receives greeting cards and gifts (1)_________ her husband and children. Children give their mother flowers, (2) ________ and cards to show their love to her. The best gift of all for an American Mom is a day of leisure. Most American mothers have outside jobs as well as housework, so their working days are often very hard. Today, millions of Americans (3) _____ Mother's day in some ways. More than 1500 million Mother's Day greeting cards are bought every year. It is also one of the (4)_______ days of the year for the lower industry. Americans spend millions of dollars (5)_______ Mother's Day gifts. Clothes, perfurnes, jewelry and books or tickets to the theater are given to mothers. People who cannot be with (6) _____ mothers on that day usually send them presents and call them on the phone.
- 1. On this occasion, mother usually receives greeting cards and gifts (1)_________ her husband and children.
- 2. Children give their mother flowers, (2) ________ and cards to show their love to her.
- 3. Today, millions of Americans (3) _____ Mother's day in some ways. More than 1500 million Mother's Day greeting cards are bought every year.
- 4. It is also one of the (4)_______ days of the year for the lower industry.
- 5. Americans spend millions of dollars (5)_______ Mother's Day gifts.
- 6. People who cannot be with (6) _____ mothers on that day usually send them presents and call them on the phone.
- V. Read the passage and do the following tasks.A tornado is a violent storm that usually occurs on plains in the interior sections of a continent. Tornadoes are easy to recognize. They are huge and shaped like a funnel. They are often called "twisters" because the winds inside the funnel twist rapidly. These violent, twisting storms can cause enormous damage. There are a number of reasons for this. First, high winds can blow away even large objects, such as houses and cars. Second, differences in air pressure can cause building walls to explode when the fornado passes over. Last, tornadoes can move very quickly, destroying everything in their way. Tornadoes not only damage houses and land, but they also kill people. Trees and cows have also been destroyed in the storms. Therefore, people are cautioned to find a safe place when one of these violent storms occurs.
- a. Complete the answers with information from the passage. WRITE NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- 1.Where does a tornado usually occur?
→ It usually_______________in the interior sections of a continent.
- 2.Why are tornadoes also called twisters?→ Because_______________inside the funnel twist rapidly.
- b. Write full answers to the questions.
- 3. What can differences in air pressure cause when the tornado passes over?→ ________________________________________
- 4. What should people do when one of these violent storms occurs?→ ______________________________________
- Good luck!Hope you guys to have high score in English test in tenth grade entrance examination!
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn