Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Thành phố Hà Nội số 2
Mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích, chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 - 2021 lớp 10 các môn khác nhau hiệu quả.
Đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình tiếng Anh 9 của bộ GD&ĐT giúp các em học sinh ôn tập kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
I. Mark the letter A, B, c or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. museum||B. cultural||C. drum||D. sculpture|
|2. A. tablecloth||B. authenticity||C. through||D. although|
II. Mark the letter A, B, c or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
|3. A. competition||B. generation||C. conical||D. authenticity|
|4. A. family||B. typical||C. grandparents||D. embroider|
III. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following question.
5. Moderation doesn’t mean ________ the foods you love.
A. to eliminate
C. to prevent
6. Studies suggest ________ only when you are most active and giving your digestive system a long break each day.
A. to eat
B. being eaten
D. being eating
7. Your body uses calcium to build healthy bones and teeth, ______ them strong as you age.
8. If you eat too quickly, you may not _______ attention to whether your hunger is satisfied.
9. Common eating habits than can lead to ________ are: eating too last, eating when not hungry, eating while standing up, and skipping meals.
A. gain weight
B. weight gain
C. put on weight
D. be heavy
10. Keeping a ________ for a few days will help you discover your bad eating habits.
C. food dairy
11. You may have had certain eating habits for so long that you do not ________ they are unhealthy.
12. If children don’t play sports, they ________ sleepy and tired.
A. would feel
B. will feel
C. would have felt
D. had felt
13. If you eat a lot of fruit, you ________ health problems.
B. may have
D. will never have
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
16. All families(A)in Phuoc Tich village earned (B) their living from (C) making ceramics for the past (D) 500 years.
17. Some of(A)the most excited (B) architecture in Britain can be found (C) in Manchester and the nearby (D) Salford Quays area.
18. Artisans in the traditional craft village are(A) facing difficulties in (B) seeking markets (C) for their product (D).
V. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
17. Nam: “Do you think that there are any jobs which only men or only women can or should do?”
A. Men are better at certain jobs than women.
B. I agree. It really depends on their physical strengths and preferences.
C. Women and men should cooperate with each other.
D. Men are often favoured in certain jobs.
18. Lan: “Would you rather work for a male or female boss?”
A. I’ve been self- employed for five years.
B. I don’t like working under time pressure
C. I prefer a male boss.
D. I can’t stand the women gossips
VI. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. Acupuncture can treat from simple to complicated ailments.
20. Some people believe that acupuncture can be a cure of cancer.
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Men and women equally gain first class degrees.
22. The United Kingdom still faces challenges in gender equality.
VIII. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
When we feel anxious, we often give ourselves negative messages like: “I can’t do this”, “I’m useless” and “I’m going to fail”.
It can be difficult but (23)____________ to replace these with positive thoughts such as: ‘this is just anxiety, it can’t harm me’ and, ‘relax, concentrate - it’s going to be okay’.
Picturing how you’d like things to go can help you feel more (24)____________ Try to imagine yourself (25)____________ up to an exam feeling confident and relaxed. You turn over your paper, write down what you do know and come away knowing you tried your best on the day.
It can sometimes feel like your whole future depends on (26)____________ grades you get. There can be a lot of pressure for young people to do well in exams which can cause a lot of stress and anxiety. You might have (27)____________ certain grades or put into a higher set, and feel if you don’t get the grade you’ll let your teachers or parents on.
Remember, exams are important – but they’re not the only way to a successful future. Lots of people go success in life without doing well in school exams.
23. A. afford B. allow C. let D. try
24. A. positive B. negative C. tense D. stressful
25. A. to turn B. turning C. turn D. turned
26. A. why B. when C. what D. how
27. A. been predict B. predicted C. be predicted D. been predicted
IX. Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Situated on the central coast of Vietnam, which is famous for many beautiful beaches. Lang Co Beach, since June 2009, has become an official member of the “World’s most beautiful bays” club. Today, it is a popular destination for tourists in Vietnam, especially for those who love beach so much.
With the length of approximately 10 kilometres, Lang Co Beach located in Lang Co town, Phu Loc district, Thua Thien – Hue province is next to the National Highway 1A and near Hai Van Pass.
Lying on the most beautiful curve of the country, Lang Co has almost everything that the nature can offer: green mountains and tropical forests, smooth white sand, full of sunshine and cool, blue and clear sea as crystal, and the average temperature of 25°C in summer. It is an attractive destination for both domestic and international tourists in Vietnam. It is the third bay of Vietnam, after Ha Long and Nha Trang, named in the list of 30 most beautiful bays in the world.
It can be said that nobody can resist a beauty like Lang Co town. This small and peaceful town will give you the most relaxing time and many games at the beach. In addition, you will have a good time to enjoy the seafood with various kinds of shrimps, lobster, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish, oysters, etc. and not far from the beach are some attractions such as Lang Co fishing village, Chan May scenery.
Lying on the “Central Heritage Road”, Lang Co is very close to other famous attractions such as the Imperial City of Hue, Hoi An Ancient Town, Son Tra Peninsula where the famous Son Tra Natural Reserve and beautiful beaches located, and so many more.
28. Lang Co beach is located _________.
A 10 kilometres away from Hue
B. under Hai Van Pass
C. between Hoi An Ancient Town and Son Tra Peninsula
D. on the most beautiful curve of Vietnam
29. The most important reason why so many tourists come to Lang Co beach is that _______.
A. it is considered an ideal place for beach lovers
B. it is the third most beautiful beach in Vietnam
C. they can enjoy various kinds of seafood
D. they can come to the famous Son Tra Natural Reserve
30. All of the following are attractions of Lang Co Beach EXCEPT _______.
A. cool, blue and clear sea as crystal
B. its location on the “Central Heritage Road”
C. the National Highway 1A next to it
D. smooth white sand, and full of sunshine
31. We can infer from the passage that Lang Co Beach _______.
A. enjoys the harmony of nature and humans
B. is very hot during summer
C. is the most beautiful bay in the world
D. is the first member of the “World’s most beautiful bays” club
32. Coming to Lang Co Beach, you can do all of the following activities EXCEPT _______.
A. visiting the nearby fishing village
B. enjoying seafood
C. relaxing and joining in beach games
D. sunbathing on many beautiful beaches
X. Rewrite the following sentences using the provided word and keep meaning as that of the root one.
33. The salary of a professor is higher than that of a secretary.
The salary of a secretary is _______________________
34. He felt very miserable, so he looked for someone to share his life with.
He looked ___________________________________
35. I didn’t realize how late it was and I didn’t stop studying till after midnight.
I didn’t realize how late it was and I went ____________________
36. When did you start working on the project?
How long ___________________________________
XI. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in brackets.
37. He feels sorry that he can’t come to his brother’s wedding. (WISHES)
38. “If I were you, I would no longer spend most of my time chatting on Facebook”, he said. (ADVISED)
39. When did you start searching for some facts in the past? (HOW)
40. My mother no longer cooked for me since I married my wife. (USED)
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề thi lên lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 các môn khác như: đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.