Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 huyện Bình Giang, Hải Dương năm 2014 - 2015 (Chương trình mới)
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 huyện Bình Giang, Hải Dương năm 2014 - 2015 gồm 4 phần có đáp án đi cùng, đây là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 7. Đề thi giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đầu năm lớp 7, mời các bạn tham khảo.
|PHÒNG GD & ĐT BÌNH GIANG |
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ I
NĂM HỌC: 2014 - 2015
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 7
(Chương trình thí điểm)
Thời gian làm bài: 45' (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Học sinh lưu ý:
- Học sinh làm bài vào tờ giấy thi, không làm bài vào đề thi này
- Phần trắc nghiệm: Chỉ cần viết phương án chọn A hoặc B, C, D.
- Phần tự luận: Viết đầy đủ theo yêu cầu của bài.
I. Listen and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for the following sentences. (1.25 pts)
1. She is a _____________.
A. doctor B. worker C. teacher D. nurse
2. She gets up at _____________.
A. 4.00 in the morning B. 4.00 in the afternoon
C. 6.00 in the morning D. 3.00 in the afternoon
3. She goes to work by _____________.
A. bike B. motorbike C. bus D. car
4. she starts work at _____________.
A. 9.30 B. 10.30 C. 11.00 D. 11.30
5. She often _____________ after dinner.
A. goes to bed B. listens to music and reads
C. watches TV D. cleans the flat and does some washing
II. Listen to a small talk and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (1.25 pts)
|1. He lives in America.|
|2. He lives with his parents and sister.|
|3. He often listens to music to relax.|
|4. He doesn't like any bands.|
|5. He often sees his friends in the evenings and weekends.|
B. VOCABULARY + GRAMMAR + LANGUAGE FUNCTION
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently. (0.5 pt)
1. A. allergy B. atmosphere C. teenager D. calorie
2. A. teeth B. engineer C. street D. greeting
3. A. fear B. earn C. hear D. clear
4. A. community B. happy C. itchy D. by
5. A. compose B. hot C. lot D. cottage
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (1,0 pt)
1. The room smells bad. Somebody ________ in here.
A. smoked B. smoke C. have smoked D. has smoked
2. These people live in the mountains, _________ they have a lot of fresh air.
A. so B. because C. but D. or
3. Is there ________ orange juice in the fridge?
A. an B. a C. any D. some
4. She loves ________ flowers and putting them into different vases.
A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. bought
I. Read the passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F). (1.0 pt)
Nam likes sugar and sweet things. He often has an ice-cream and a chocolate cake after meals, but he only cleans his teeth once a day. He doesn't like going to the dentist. Yesterday, Nam went to see the dentist because he had a terrible toothache. The dentist filled his tooth and gave him some medicine. He also asked Nam many questions about his food. The dentist told him not eat too much sugar and he should brush his teeth after meals.
|1. Nam often has apples after meals .|
|2. He only cleans his teeth once a day.|
|3. Nam went to see the dentist because he has a headache.|
|4. The dentist filled his tooth and gave him some medicine.|
II. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (2.0 pts)
The Temple of Literature is about 10 minutes away from Hoan Kiem lake. It was constructed in 1070 under Ly Thanh Tong's dynasty, first to honor Confucius and nowadays to celebrate the doctorates and high rank scholars of Vietnam. In 1076, King Ly Nhan Tong continued the work and built Quoc Tu Giam as the first university of Vietnam. There are 82 Doctor's stone tablets in total, with names and origins of 1307 doctors, corresponding to 82 examination courses from 1442 to 1779. If you visit the Temple at the beginning of the year or in May, you will catch sights of numerous students who come and rub the tortoise head. such an act is believed to bring them luck to pass the test.
1. When was the Temple of Literature constructed?
2. Who built Quoc Tu Giam?
3. How many Doctor's stone tablets are there in total?
4. Have you ever visited Quoc Tu Giam?
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. People grow coffee in Brazil.
2. I started playing soccer 5 years ago.
I have ..................................................................................................................
3. My school is not the same as your school.
My school is ........................................................................................................
II. Complete sentences from the words given. (1.5 pts)
1. We/ already/ ask/ people/ donate/ books / clothes / children.
2. I / not like/ eat/ junk food / because / it / not be / good / my health/.
3. We/ go fishing/ but/ we/ not catch/ any/ fish/ yesterday/.
Đáp án đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
A. LISTENING: (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Listen and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for each question. (5 items x 0,25 = 1.25 pts)
1. D 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. D
II. Listen to the talk and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (5 items x 0,25 = 1.25 pts)
1. F 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. T
B. VOCABULARY + GRAMMAR + LANGUAGE FUNCTION (Tỉ lệ 15%)
I. Odd one out. (5 items x 0,1 = 0,5 pt)
1. C 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. A
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (4 items x 0,25 = 1,0 pt)
1. D 2. A 3. C 4. B
C. READING (Tỉ lệ 30%)
I. Read the following passage and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for each question. (4 items x 0,25 = 1,0 pt)
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. T
II. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (4 items x 0,5 = 2,0 pts)
1. It was constructed in 1070 under Ly Thanh Tong's dynasty.
2. King Ly Nhan Tong built Quoc Tu Giam.
3. There are 82 Doctor's stone tablets in total.
4. Yes, I have / No, I haven't.
D. WRITING (Tỉ lệ 30%)
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (3 items x 0,5 = 1,5 pts)
1. Coffee is grown in Brazil.
2. I have played soccer for five years.
3. My school is different from your school/ yours.
II. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences. (3 items x 0,5 = 1,5 pt)
1. We have already asked people to donate books and clothes to the children.
2. I don't like eating junk food because it isn't good for my health.
3. We went fishing but we didn't catch any fish yesterday.