Đề thi minh hoạ đánh giá năng lực Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình Thí điểm theo Khung năng lực Ngoại ngữ 6 bậc - Đề số 2
Đề thi minh hoạ đánh giá năng lực Tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2016 - Đề số 2
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi minh hoạ đánh giá năng lực Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình Thí điểm theo Khung năng lực Ngoại ngữ 6 bậc - Đề số 2 do Bộ Giáo dục và Đào tạo ban hành dành cho các em học sinh lớp 12 đã hoàn thành Chương trình tiếng Anh thí điểm cấp Trung học phổ thông. Đề thi tập trung đánh giá 4 kỹ năng nghe hiểu, nói, đọc hiểu và viết có kèm đáp án chi tiết. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
BỘ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ THI ĐÁNH GIÁ NĂNG LỰC TIẾNG ANH - ĐỀ MINH HỌA SỐ 2
KỸ NĂNG ĐÁNH GIÁ: NGHE HIỂU, ĐỌC HIỂU, VIẾT
(Dành cho học sinh lớp 12 đã hoàn thành Chương trình tiếng Anh thí điểm cấp Trung học phổthông)
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
Hướng dẫn chung:
- Đề thi có 3 phần: Nghe hiểu (Listening Comprehension), Đọc hiểu (Reading Comprehension), và Viết (Writing).
- Thí sinh phải hoàn thành tất cả các phần trong đề thi theo đúng thời gian quy định.
- Thí sinh phải viết toàn bộ câu trả lời trên Tờ bài làm (Answer Sheet)
SECTION 1: LISTENING COMPREHENSION
Time: 35 minutes (including transfer time)
There are five questions in this part. For each question, you will listen to a short recording and answer by circling A, B, C or D. All the recordings will be played twice. Before we start, here is an example.
Example: What time will the boy meet the girl?
A. 9:00 a.m.
B. 9:15 a.m.
C. 8:45 a.m.
D. 10:00 a.m.
Answer: The correct answer is C. On the answer sheet, letter C should be circled.
1. Where will the man and the woman meet before going to the party together?
A. At the bus stop
B. At the Grand theatre
C. At the restaurant
D. At the Grand Hotel
2. Where is Thanh's house?
A. On Le Loi street
B. Opposite Truong Dinh street
C. On the left, next to BigC Supermarket
D. Opposite BigC Supermarket
3. When is Minh's wedding party?
A. On May 28th
B. On May 16th
C. On May 29th
D. On May 30th
4. Where is the boy now?
A. At the bus stop
B. At the railway station
C. At a fastfood stand
D. In the suburb
5. What is the woman's job now?
A. She's a nurse.
B. She's a teacher.
C. She's a secretary.
D. She's an accountant.
In this part, you will hear two short talks on two different academic topics. For each talk, you will answer three questions by circling A, B, C or D. Each talk will be played twice.
6. What is the talk mainly about?
A. The most attractive of Canada's big cities - Vancouver
B. The Rocky Mountains
C. The Alps
D. The area of North America
7. According to the lecturer, which of the following is true?
A. The Rockies are bigger than the Alps.
B. The Rockies start in the North of America.
C. The residents can travel to the Rockies by train.
D. There used to be 13 trains a day from Vancouver to the Rockies.
8. How often does the train depart from Vancouver to the Rockies now?
A. Three times a week
B. Once a day
C. Once a week
D. Every thirty minutes a day
9. What is the talk mainly about?
A. A kind of wild animals
B. A technique for researchers to protect creatures in our oceans
C. A small fish living in the ocean
D. A kind of sea creature
10. According to the professor, which of the following is true about sharks?
A. Sharks breathe and stay alive by swimming all the time.
B. Sharks easily become the food of the other sea creatures in the ocean.
C. Sharks can move very quickly when they are turned over on their backs.
D. Researchers are not interested in studying about sharks.
11. According to the lecture, what is one of the differences between sharks and other kinds of fish?
A. Sharks can see under water.
B. Sharks are good at feeding under water.
C. Sharks stay awake all the time.
D. Sharks can always move very fast.
There are seven questions in this part. You will hear a woman talking on the radio about a popular city in Vietnam. For each question, fill in the numbered space with ONE WORD or ONE NUMBER. The recording will be played twice.
NHA TRANG CITY
Nha Trang is a coastal city famous for beautiful (12) ______________, clean sand, and clear ocean (13) ______________.
Nha Trang Bay is regarded as one of the most (14) ______________ bays in the world.
For many centuries, the city was a (15) ______________ area.
Having dinner with (16) ______________ is not recommended.
Tourists can enjoy nice views from the beautiful (17) ______________ along the beach.
There is a (18) ______________ on a charming hill.
There are seven questions in this part. You will hear a conversation between a boy, Michael, and a girl, Laura, about their homework. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. If it is correct, circle T (TRUE). If it is not correct, circle F (FALSE). The conversation will be played twice.
19. Laura doesn't know that Michael has so much homework to do. T F
20. Michael agrees that he could change his weekend activities. T F
21. Laura thinks visiting the museum was a good experience for Michael. T F
22. Laura offers to show Michael the maths homework she has already done. T F
23. Laura persuades Michael to have a competition in finishing maths homework. T F
24. Michael worries that his teacher might be angry if Laura helps him. T F
25. After talking to Laura, Michael feels more confident about his homework. T F
***** END OF SECTION 1 *****