Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2015 trường THPT Hoàng Lê Kha, Tây Ninh
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2015 trường THPT Hoàng Lê Kha, Tây Ninh là đề thi thử đại học môn tiếng Anh có đáp án, ôn tập tốt chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh được hiệu quả và chắc chắn. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
Đề thi thử đại học môn tiếng Anh
SỞ GIÁO DỤC & ĐÀO TẠO TÂY NINH
TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN HOÀNG LÊ KHA
THI THỬ TỐT NGHIỆP THPT
NĂM HỌC 2014 - 2015
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian: 90 phút
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part djffers from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. electric B. continent C. analyze D. champion
2. A. compose B. computer C. company D. comprise
3. A. absorb B. attach C. address D. access
4. A. exclaim B. influx C. excavate D. exaggerate
5. A. sword B. word C. afford D. absorb
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that djffers from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
6. A. alternative B. continental C. revolution D. explanation
7. A. interact B. historic C. committee D. linguistics
8. A. ability B. appreciate C. alcoholic D. renewable
9. A. private B. belong C. indeed D. emit
10. A. equipment B. anticipate C. emotional D. tournament
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. The removal of cataracts in the eyes by laser has become a common procedure.
A. method B. belief C. improvement D. regulation
12. The tennis match tomorrow afternoon will be broadcast ______ on TV and radio.
A. jointly B. communally C. uniformly D. simultaneously
13. It’s high time ______ hard.
A. to study B. studying C. study D. to studying
14. Fossil fuels like coal, gas and oil produce carbon dioxide when ______
A. are burned B. they burned C. burned D. are they burned
15. A: I’m awfully sorry I can’t go with you.
B: ______? Haven’t you agreed?
A. Why don’t you B. How is it C. What is it D. Why do you think
16. It was a fine day for a picnic, ______ it was rather cold.
A. if B. therefore C. so D. though
17. The bad weather _______ the flight being delayed.
A. resulted in B. made C. caused D. created
18. _______ children like ice- cream. That’s quite natural.
A. The most B. Most of C. Most D. The most of
Đáp án đề thi thử THPT môn tiếng Anh
1. A 2. C 3. D 4. D 5. B 6. A 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. D
11. A 12. D 13. A 14. C 15. B 16.D 17. A 18. C 19. A 20. C
21. A 22. C 23. C 24. A 25. B 26. D 27. A 28. A 29. A 30. B
31. A 32. C 33. A 34. A 35. A 36. D 37. B 38. C 39. A 40. C
41. B 42. A 43. B 44. D 45.B 46. A 47. A 48. B 49. A 50. B
51. C 52. C 53. B 54. D 55. D 56. B 57. D 58. C 59. C 60. A
61. A 62. D 63. A 64. B
Part 1 : Rewrite the following sentences as directed (0.25 mark/ 1 correct answer)
1. You should have your leather jacket dry cleaned.
Your leather jacket needs dry-cleaning.
2. I didn't realize he was the author and that's why I was so rude about his new book.
Had I realized he was the author I would not have been so rude about his new book.
3. He's a careless driver.
He drives carelessly.
4. They decided to go not until after the storm.
Only when the storm had finished did they decide to go.
Part 2: Write a paragraph about 100-150 words:
Describe one of your close friends
Introduction (0.25 mark)
- Who this person is , his / her relationship to you, and why choose him or her
- Your overall impression about this person.
Body (0.5 mark)
Describing his/ her appearance (physical characteristics)
(His/ her face, age, height, build, hair, clothes,..)
Describing his/ her character
Describing his/ her hobbies/ interests
Conclusion (0.25 mark)
What you feel about this person