Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh tháng 4/2016 Sở GD-ĐT Hà Nội có đáp án
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh 2016 có đáp án
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh tháng 4 năm 2016 Sở GD-ĐT Hà Nội được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải là tài liệu ôn thi Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc gia có đáp án hay dành cho các bạn tham khảo, ôn thi chuẩn bị cho kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT sắp tới.
THI THỬ THPT QUỐC GIA (21/4/2016) - SỞ GDDT HÀ NỘI
MÔN ANH (90 PHÚT)
SECTION A (8,0 points)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the Other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. against B. awful C. award D. ahead
2. A. weather B. healthy C. although D. breathe
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. distraction B. assignment C. concentrate D. economist
4. A. globalization B. intellectual C. multinational D. international
5. A. scientific B. imaginary C. reviewer D. advantage
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
6. Before you start applying for any job, you must be absolutely sure you have the right ________ .
A. qualities B. qualifications C. qualifying D. qualifiers
7. Linda: "Let's meet outside the library." - Lucy: " ________"
A. I'd like to go to the library. B. How about meeting again?
C. Yes, let's do it. D. Is 6.30 all right?
8. "Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?"-" ________ ."
A. Thanks. I'd love to B. You're welcome C. No, 1 wouldn't D. No, I don't
9. How about taking a shower instead of ________ to save water.
A. to have a bath B. have a bath C. having a bath D. had a bath
10. ________rain or snow, there are always more than fifty thousand fans at the football games.
A. Despite B. In spite C. Despite of D. Although
11. Peter tried to avoid ________ the teacher's questions.
A. answered B. to answer C. answering D. answers
12. There was no one else at the box office. Mary ________ in a queue.
A. needn't wait B. doesn't need to wait C. needn't to wait D. didn't need to wait
13. Sorry, I can't join the picnic. I'm busy. ________ , I don't have any money after buying all these stuff.
A. So B. Besides C. Although D. However
14. ________ hungry I am, I never seem to be able to finish off a whole pizza.
A. Besides B. However C. Nevertheless D. Whatever
15. Unlike most Europeans, many Americans ________ a bowl of cereal for breakfast every day.
A. use to eat B. used to eating C. are used to eating D. are used to eat
16. A new school________. They hope to finish building it next month.
A. is being built B. has been built C. is built D. was built
17. Ann is very temperamental. How do you ________ her?
A. put with B. putting up with C. put up to D. put up with
18. This new model not only saves time but also ________ operating on two batteries instead of four.
A. saving energy B. save energy C. saves energy D. to save energy
19. It is a ________ .
A. blue sleeping polyester bag B. polyester sleeping blue bag
C. blue polyester sleeping bag D. sleeping blue polyester bag
20. I didn't enjoy this book on how to succeed in business. It wasn't very ________ .
A. well typed B. poorly written C. good written D. well written
21. We shouldn't use too many plastic bags because they are very hard to ________.
A. dissolve B. melt C. heat D. soften
22. It's time she ________ how to look after herself.
A. learns B. learn C. learnt D. learning
23. The trouble with Frank is that he never ________ on time for a meeting.
A. turns up B. turn up C. turning up D. to turn up
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
24 My elder brother failed his final exam, which depressed my parents
A. encouraged B. satisfied C. disappointed D. pleased
25 I came to John's party last night but I stayed there for a while before I left.
A. for relaxation B. for a whole night C. a long period of time D. for a short period of time
26. She was a devoted teacher. She spent most of her time teaching and taking care of her students.
A. intelligent B. dedicated C. polite D. honest
27. You can withdraw money from the account at any time without penalty.
A. punishment B. offense C. demand D. loss
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
24. Scientists proof that choosing a career for money will make you less efficient, happy and more selfish.
A. effective B. ineffective C. capable D. proficient
25. A surprising percentage of the population in remote areas is illiterate.
A. able to speak fluently B. unable to speak fluently
C. unable to read and write D. able to read and write
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks.
What's your dream? Touring castles in Scotland? Walking on the Great Wall of China? Working to improve the lives of women in rural Uganda? If you're thinking of studying (30) ______, there's no end to the places you can go, things you can see, and subjects you can study. At many top schools, such as Duke, Tufts, or Brown, over a third of the junior class take the opportunity to complete part of their (31) _____ outside of the United States. Even if your school doesn't have an extensive study abroad program, you can often get credit from a different school.
Multiple benefits increase to those who spend significant (32)____ in another country, and a significant proportion of students see the experience as an important (33) _____ of their college years. You're likely to have fun. But if you're also thinking about study abroad as a way to gain a critical career advantage read on. You'll find that all foreign experiences are not created equal in the minds of employers.
Employers are looking for graduates who can (34) ____ well with others, both in person and in writing. They know the (35) ____ of cross-cultural understanding and an appreciation for different points of view. They gravitate toward students who demonstrate maturity, initiative, and (36)______. All of these assets can be demonstrated through study abroad, but it's going to be much (37) ____ to set yourself apart if you've taken the easy route.
It's not hard to find the "easy route": that's the one where you go with your friends to another country; all the arrangements are made for you by the school- including the American-style apartment where you live with your classmates. In this scenario, it doesn't (38) ___ which country you go to because all your classes will be in English, and possibly taught even by your American professors. You'll undoubtedly have a somewhat different experience, but to do the "easy route" is to forego some of the major (39) ________ of your time away.
30. A. away
31. A. educator
32 A. time
33. A. way
34. A. communicate
35. A. relation
36. A. creating
37. A faster
39. A waste
CÁC BẠN VUI LÒNG TẢI FILE ĐỂ XEM BẢN ĐẦY ĐỦ VÀ ĐÁP ÁN!