Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 21
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 21
Để bổ sung vào kho tài liệu ôn tập của bạn, chúng tôi giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 21. Với việc trực tiếp giải đề thi của những năm học trước sẽ giúp bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, nâng cao kĩ năng giải đề và ôn tập kiến thức. Từ đó, dự đoán xu hướng về cấu trúc đề kiểm tra, từ đó có được định hướng học tập rõ ràng và xây dựng lộ trình học hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently form that of the rest.
1. A. advises B. raises C. devises D. goes
2. A. rose B. lose C. close D. chose
Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that has different stress from that of the rest.
3. A. express B. effort C. office D. comment
4. A. economic B. experience C. entertainment D. introduction
5. A. history B. depression C. invention D. completely
Choose the answer (A, B, C or D) that best completes each of the following sentences.
6. He has just come back from London, ________is the capital of England.
A. that B. which C. where D. in which
7. No one can predict the future exactly. Things may happen _______.
A. expected B. unexpected C. expectedly D. unexpectedly
8. Ms Young, to _______ many of her students are writing, is living happily and peacefully in Canada.
A. who B. whom C. that D. whose
9. After a few decades of the economic reforms, Vietnam has increased the living _______ of people.
A. surfaces B. standards C. levels D. backgrounds
10. In five more minutes, they_______for three hours on the phone.
A. are talking B. have talked C. will have been talking D. will talk
11. Nam: What do you think about his story? - Tan: ____________, it's not true.
A. In my opinion B. I think C. According to me D. I don't think
12. If she _______ the train last night, she _________ here now.
A. took/ were B. were taking/ is
C. had taken/ would have been D. had taken/ would be
13. _______ speaking, I do not really like my present job.
A. Honest B. Honestly C. Honesty D. Dishonest
14. A letter of _______ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.
A. recommend B. recommended C. recommender D. recommendation
15. _______ if he comes late?
A. What you would do B. What would you do C. What will you do D. What you will do
16. Some days of rest may help to _______ the pressure of work.
A. reduce B. lower C. chop D. increase
17. A _______ is an official document that you receive when you have completed a course of study or training.
A. vocation B. subject C. certificate D. grade
18. John: What a nice watch you are wearing, Mary! - Mary: ___________________.
A. Thank you. I hope you like it. B. I don't think it's nice
C. No, I don't think so D. Oh, that's right
19. He is very worried _______ his new job because he is not quite prepared _______ working.
A. on/ over B. to/ off C. about/ for D. in/ at
20. Mai: Can you lend me some money, Lan? - Lan: __________________.
A. I don't have any money B. Certainly. Here you are.
C. No, I can't D. Yes, I can
21. If I _______ 10 years younger, I _______ the job.
A. am/ will take B. was/ have taken
C. had been/ will have taken D. were/ would take
22. When I _______ up this morning, my roommate _______ already.
A. am waking/ leaves B. wake/ has left C. woke/ had left D. was waking/ left
23. I think we ___________ from her soon.
A. hear B. will hear C. have heard D. will have heard
24. Robert wanted to know if I would leave the _______ Friday.
A. following B. ago C. previous D. before
25. He is the man _______ car was stolen last week.
A. whom B. that C. which D. whose
26. It is of great ______ to show your interest and politeness when you are having a job interview.
A. importance B. important C. importantly D. unimportant
27. _____ instructed me how to make a good preparation for a job interview.
A. John Robbins to that I spoke by telephone B. John Robbins, that I spoke to by telephone
C. John Robbins, to who I spoke by telephone D. John Robbins, whom I spoke to by telephone
28. She is the eldest in her house, so she has to look _________her brother when her parents go out.
A. for B. at C. up D. after
29. A taxi crashed into __________ tree. _________driver was badly injured.
A. a/ a B. a/ the C. the/ a D. the/ the
30. The economic renovation in Vietnam _______in December, 1986 by the Vietnamese Communist Party.
A. initiated B. was initiating C. was initiated D. had initiated
Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) for each of the following questions:
31. "What did you do last weekend, Tim?" Alice asked.
A. Alice asked Tim what did he do last weekend.
B. Alice asked Tim what he had done last weekend.
C. Alice asked Tim what he had done the previous weekend.
D. Alice asked Tim what had he done the previous weekend.
32. People say that Vietnamese students are not well-prepared for their future jobs.
A. Vietnamese students are said not to be well-prepared for their future jobs.
B. Vietnamese students are said to be not well-prepared for their future jobs.
C. Vietnamese students say not to be well-prepared for their future jobs.
D. Vietnamese students say to be not well-prepared for their future jobs.
33. "Why don't you ask the teacher for help?" Peter asked me.
A. Peter advised me to ask the teacher for help.
B. Peter recommended me not to ask the teacher for help.
C. Peter told me the reason why I did not ask the teacher for help.
D. Peter suggested that he should ask the teacher for help.
34. If it does not rain tomorrow, we will water the garden.
A. Unless it rain tomorrow, we will water the garden.
B. Unless it does rain tomorrow, we will water the garden.
C. Unless it rains tomorrow, we will water the garden.
D. Unless it rains tomorrow, we will not water the garden.
35. Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
A. The teacher punished him if he came to class late.
B. The teacher would punish him if he came to class late
C. The teacher would not punish him if he did not come to class late.
D. The teacher would not have punished him if he had not come to class late.
36. Qualifications and experience/ two elements/ help us/ get good jobs easily.
A. Qualifications and experience are two elements help us get good jobs easily.
B. Qualifications and experience are two elements helping us get good jobs easily.
C. Qualifications and experience are two elements which helps us get good jobs easily.
D. Qualifications and experience are two elements helped us get good jobs easily.
Choose the word or phrase that best fits each space in the following passage
Many people love boats. Going out on the water (41) _______ a warm summer day is a lot of fun. (42) _______ ,different people like different kinds of boats. Two of the most popular kinds of boat are sailboats and speedboats. Sailboats use the (43) _______to give them power. They only have small engines. In contrast, speedboats have large engines and go very fast. Furthermore, speedboats are usually not as (44) _______ as sailboats. Speedboats are small so that they can go fast. Sailboats, on the other hand, are big so that they are more comfortable. ( 45) _______, sailboats can travel into the ocean, but this would be very dangerous in a speedboat. You can only use speedboats on rivers or lakes.
41. A. at B. on C. in D. while
42. A. However B. Although C. Because D. Unless
43. A. water B. speed C. weather D. wind
44. A. small B. fast C. warm D. big
45. B. Unfortunately B. At first C. In addition D. Except for
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
Diwali is a main Hindu festival. It is known as the "Festival of Lights". It makes the victory of good over evil. In other words, lights are symbols of victory of brightness over darkness. People in India turn on lamps in every house and watch firecrackers in the night sky. These lights are a way showing honor to the gods of India for giving the people health, knowledge, riches and peace.
On the day of Diwali, children get up at 3:00 a. m and take a bath. They dress up in festival clothes, light up the candles and share sweets. There is competition among the children to light the first firecracker and to make the loudest noise. Soon, the whole sky is bright. Children seem to have the most fun during this festival.
46. What does the passage mainly discuss?
A. Unity among the people in India
B. A way that children in India have fun
C. How a festival in India is celebrated
D. The meaning of lamplighting and firecrackers in India.
47. The world honor in the first paragraph 1 is closet in meaning to
A. pride B. respect C. satisfaction D. understanding
48. All of the following are true of the festival EXCEPT_______.
A. giving thanks to Gods
B. lighting up candles
C. exploding firecrackers
D. having sports competition between children
49. The author's main purpose in paragraph 1 is
A. to show different types of lights in Diwali
B. to point out that the Diwali is an unusual holiday
C. to explain the meaning of Diwali
D. to give evidence that Diwali is celebrated at night
50. Why does the author mention children in paragraph 2?
A. To focus that Diwali is a noisy festival
B. To indicate that children enjoy the holiday of Diwali a lot
C. To explain that the Diwali is a time for competition
D. To indicate that the holiday is dangerous for children